• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Precure All Stars revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ability Additions

Debatable, but all precure from Black to Echo should arguably receive resistance to absorption for being able to fight Fusio, even at its most absorb-happy (only the Cures themselves resist, their attacks are still perfectly absorbable)

Black to Princess (except for Echo) have resurrection negation thanks to tapir power, which lets them permanently kill the ever-reviving Nightmares

Haruno Haruka, Cure Mermaid have Summoning via the power of song and dance (51:00/52:00), and Empathic Manipulation with movie dress up keys (1:05:00).

Last, but not least, everyone can summo Miracle Lights (Pretty Cure) (Which could probably do without the series specification, in retrospect)

Possible Tier Upgrade
In Fresh! Precure, it's all but stated that Tart's homeworld is a parallel universe. In All Stars DX3, The Rainbow Flower is revealed to connect that world (among others) to earth. Black Hole can slowly destroy it, Miden scales, and a few Cures scale to him

Keys
Cure Black and Cure White need All Stars keys, they become stronger (even scaling to 2-C through Miden), more experienced, and gain a few abilities.

The super forms seen in ASDX3 also grants a power-up and flight, so it might be worth noting, as well.

Absorption resistence is acceptable but only because of the point SuperSaiyanKieran made. I'll admit that I overlooked that. Haruka and co.'s abilities are also fine.

Everything else is a big no. Having some connection to other worlds, does not make the Rainbow Flower Multi-Universal. This logic would make mutiple items 2-C if that were the case. And defeating the Nightmare Beast isn't Resurection Negation. It's just by an ability granted by Yumeta, who is a baku. A baku a fictional creature with the appearance of a tapir that has the ability to devour dreams, hence why they are also called dream eaters. Nightmares, basically being bad dreams (Or in Nightmare Beasts' case, causing them) is defeated by this power. Not by a made-up ability suggested.

Miracle Lights feels more like Deus Ex Machina plot devices, rather then legitimate standard items and it changes each time, as well as, does whatever the plot demands, which is why I never bothered making a profile on it. I don't even recall it being used to defeat Uraganos. The Cures never used them as well and they are mostly owned by the fairies. They also do not have Holy Manipulation. I just removed it.

Finally, Black and White are not getting keys. Period. All your arguments are redundant and I'm tired of repeating myself. There's no reason for them to have it since not only they are being scaled off from, there's no indication of them getting stronger. Please stop pointlessly trying to get these girls stronger or give them ridiculous abilities because you want to pair or put them up against other characters. Also, please stop with these constant match ups you keep making for the franchise. As someone point out before last month, it's over abundant and getting out of hand.

I'm sorry if my last paragraph was harsh but it had to be said since I've been noticing the pattern.

I think that Dino seems to be making sense.

Holy manipulation is from damaging evil things just by being nearby. (29:30 comes to mind.)

Black and White might not change tiers, but 13 years of power-ups mean that they practically do. Along with the new abilities (including Miracle Lights and their wall of text), they more than warrant new keys.

I do have a problem of compulsively making matches, I will try to fix it.

Just because it's effective on evil beings, doesn't make it Holy Manipulation by default. If no description or information support this, then we do not assume it. The Cures don't use Miracle Lights nor do they own them, so it's not changing the inventory nor their keys or tiers. So please drop your absurd attempts to make these characters stronger than they actually are for you overabundant match ups. It's tiresome. Add the plausible absorption resistance to all the Cures who applies and Go! Princess Cures' abilities, nothing else. We are done here.

Remember the part where they summoned them in All Stars Memories (link in the original post)? Star also wields one for a good chunk of Miracle Universe, and other characters wave them at the end. I just don't want the profiles to be incomplete.

Black and White's all stars keys would be about as different from the Max Heart ones as the DokiDoki Cure's Magical Lovely Pad keys are from their Resolved ones.

As long you simply include it in their inventory without changing their tier or keys, that's fine. Otherwise, forget about it.

How is a boost to everything after a timeskip not deserving of a new key?

In the future, don't add All stars abilities to the first non-super form key, they go in their own, seperate one (this part isn't just Black and White, you've made it everywhere).

It would probably work on other dream things, though. It's also not like anything has revived after those Cures killed it since then. They were in the dream world, so it's possible that they just counted as creatures. It does seem like some sort of specific counter, though.

I'm noticing a pattern, I highball things, while you lowball them.

Either way, it's mere speculation. And without the proper description or context, it's more logical to conclude that they defeated a being of nightmare because they gained the power from a creature specifical created to eradicate such beings.

You know, fine. Give them Black and White their All Stars keys and change the possibly to likely for all the Cures if you wish. I'm tired of this. But know that if we recieve future conflict from another member or site in general because of this addition to their key, it was caused by your provocation.

Ask for the Nightmare revival thing, I rather not. The conditions are rather situational and they were only able to do so because of Yumeta.

Have the agreed upon changes been carried out?

More or less, though I'm not quite sure what he's talking about "change the possibly to likely for all the Cures if you wish." If it's the "possibly low 2-C," then I'm not sure why.

Thank you for putting up with me.

Okay. No problem. Let's wait for a clarification then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back