• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Precognition Battle 2 (Coil vs Regina Alexis Watt)

Not really a fan of commenting on SCP since its a powercreep verse but I don't see how he could win this. She wins, or its an incon because she wins so he doesn't fight her. She has similar powers to his except seemingly less limited in the short term since even if his powers is long-term more useable, its only 2 timelines, while she has 20 cigs that each do more than his power to begin with (he can't go back in time; he chooses choose 1 of two paths to go forward in). She has 'standard scp gear' which is a massive list of like 30 guns I guess she just gets to pick from? He just has an single handgun. She can teleport. Etc. She's basically him +++++. His only advantage is completely irrelevant in the short term and likely in the long. Yea, she runs out of cigs if she resets time 20 times. Why would she do that? There's a good chance she just hears him run immediately, teleports over and shoots him and he dies.

Only way I see him winning is if he somehow finds a timeline where he kills her in a single hit so she can't smoke. But she teleports and has better guns than him. So he's not going to see that.

Also
"As a member of RCT-Δt, she has access to a Mk II XACTS Device, allowing her to resist temporal change around her by a radius of 2 meters"
He may not even be able to use his power right to begin with. His power works by making 2 paths, then shunting himself to the one he likes, then sort of automating it. Its probably technically temporal in nature enough for this to effect it.

Only way I see him winning is if he somehow finds a timeline where he kills her in a single hit so she can't smoke. But she teleports and has better guns than him. So he's not going to see that.
Alright then, I'll count your vote I guess assuming this is still viable

My vote is for the chick. Her standard gear includes a rocket launcher on top of everything else I said. She's liable to kill him nearly instantly unless she's weaker than her page indicates.

Also, Regina's standard equipment includes a portable time sink so it kinda nullifies timeline manipulation by anchoring one solid timeline around her. Even if Coil can see the future, he is locked into it. Given that time-based anomalies are literally the scope of Regina's line of work, she should have the upper hand in understanding how to deal with Coil before Coil has an understanding of how to deal with Regina. Also also, if Regina is pushed into a corner, she can draw 2140 and retroactively make Coil a member of the Foundation.

My vote is for Regina.

And just to get this concluded

Ms. Watt FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back