• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Containing the archbishop of greed (Regina Alexis Watt vs Regulus Corneas)

Well so there are 2 things that can happen
Regu doesnt stop and kills her
Regu does ram and kills her
Regu does ram and doesnt kill her but rants jnstead
Hmm
Isnt this a 2/3 wincon for Regu?
The first and second options are more or so the same

Not to mention he can simply one shot her from a distance
"Temporal Expressions allow Regina to temporally displace herself simply by reading and understanding a given phrase"

The first and second options are more or so the same

"Temporal Expressions allow Regina to temporally displace herself simply by reading and understanding a given phrase"
1. Those are 2 different scenarios where she fails to stop him and dies and the other is if she does remove his ability but gets one shotted next becuz he got mad at her. The 3rd scenario is only if he both loses his ability and decides to rant instead of kill. They are very different scenarios.
2. How is she gonna sense the literal air going in her direction to be dangerous?

1. Those are 2 different scenarios where she fails to stop him and dies and the other is if she does remove his ability but gets one shotted next becuz he got mad at her. The 3rd scenario is only if he both loses his ability and decides to rant instead of kill. They are very different scenarios.
There wasn't anything that mentioned her failing, just that she may or may not have a chance at negating most of his options, His speed and projectiles are in a way interconnected with his ability that gets negated, leaving only his mindset of either killing her although struggling due to SCP-2140 or her inevitably winning with the huge skill advantage and time resistance.

2. How is she gonna sense the literal air going in her direction to be dangerous?
It's tied to his time-stopping ability which would be negated & resisted.

There wasn't anything that mentioned her failing, just that she may or may not have a chance at negating most of his options, His speed and projectiles are in a way interconnected with his ability that gets negated, leaving only his mindset of either killing her although struggling due to SCP-2140 or her inevitably winning with the huge skill advantage and time resistance.

It's tied to his time-stopping ability which would be negated & resisted.
1. May or may not means that there is a 50% of her ability not being able to negate it, you also forgot that while the time stopped ability may not work the momentum at which its going would be the momentum when the ability is negated which means it would still be pretty destructive.
2. Is it passive? Even if it is she would still be hit by time stopped air strong enough to blow a High 6-Cs leg off

1. May or may not means that there is a 50% of her ability not being able to negate it, you also forgot that while the time stopped ability may not work the momentum at which its going would be the momentum when the ability is negated which means it would still be pretty destructive.
The momentum is countered by her temporal displacement.

2. Is it passive? Even if it is she would still be hit by time stopped air strong enough to blow a High 6-Cs leg off
Yes it is, it affects the local area in her radius which would include even the air.

The momentum is countered by her temporal displacement.

Yes it is, it affects the local area in her radius which would include even the air.
1. How is that gonna affect the momentum? Reminder that he would still be at FTL speed so its impossible for her to react to it.
2. Still is a one hit kill.

In the second scenario he would be too busy being arrogant to notice

From outside her radius yes
She would still die 2/3 times, as we see at the very end of the battle when Regulus switches off his ability his speed and momentum doesnt die down. He still hits the ground at FTL speeds. I am saying thats something that she would need to be aware of even if the time stop itself wears out since the attack would still be damaging enough to kill her immediately.
To give you an idea of the scenario

Regulus uses his FTL ramming to go straight in her direction and he comes under her temporal influence which mind you she only has a 50% chance of actually being able to pull off. But anyways lets assume she won the 50/50 and he does come in her direction, well he would still have FTL speed and he would still ram into her at that speed. Considering her dura...yeah she isnt surviving that at all, in regus case altho he got extremely bruised and battered and basically had his entire organs crushed and rearranged, he still managed to survive and use his power to live. Which means he wins via...outliving her.

In the story he manages to tank 52 hits of Emilia, then be sent to the stratospehere, fall from those heights at FTL speeds and then get crushed via his own momentum, then he uses his ability to stay alive and he mentions how all pain, discomfort and needs he felt dissappear. He even manages to almost get out of that situation alive. Considering all of this information i think its safe to say that the damage will be enough to kill Regina. Oh and this probably also works on his normal attacks such as him throwing dirt and breathing his opponents down in which case Regulus absolutely destroys her.

Last edited:
All of that is countered by her passive temporal displacement device, she can easily teleport out of the whims of it.

All of that is countered by her passive temporal displacement device, she can easily teleport out of the whims of it.
1. As i already stated before, there will still be enough damage to crush an 8Bs organs up and basically make him ground meat. As far as i have seen temporal displacement doesnt deal with that and thus she would die instantlyif hit by such attack.
2. She did need to be aware of the attack which is literally just speeding air, and she cant react to it fast enough to teleport anyway

1. As i already stated before, there will still be enough damage to crush an 8Bs organs up and basically make him ground meat. As far as i have seen temporal displacement doesnt deal with that and thus she would die instantlyif hit by such attack.
But how would he instigate if he's being a mean spirit about it in the second scenario while being negated and resisted? Not if she simply passively teleports away from it.

2. She did need to be aware of the attack which is literally just speeding air, and she cant react to it fast enough to teleport anyway
Like I said its passive and she doesn't need to do much here.

But how would he instigate if he's being a mean spirit about it in the second scenario while being negated and resisted? Not if she simply passively teleports away from it.

Like I said its passive and she doesn't need to do much here.
1. As i said thats only if he gets negated and decides þo compĺain about it, thats a massive if scenario that is unlikely to occur as the other 2. In 2/3 scenarios he kills her
2. Her teleports are passive? But can they teleport her away by an object ramming into her FTL
3. Did you deliberately ignore the part where i exiplained how the momentum will kill her?

1. As i said thats only if he gets negated and decides þo compĺain about it, thats a massive if scenario that is unlikely to occur as the other 2. In 2/3 scenarios he kills her
Given his nature however its hard to quantify so it does make more sense for it being 50/50

2. Her teleports are passive? But can they teleport her away by an object ramming into her FTL
He only used the FTL thing against somebody that was very durable and he couldn't put down immediately

3. Did you deliberately ignore the part where i exiplained how the momentum will kill her?
Again, the second statement

Given his nature however its hard to quantify so it does make more sense for it being 50/50

He only used the FTL thing against somebody that was very durable and he couldn't put down immediately

Again, the second statement
1. Already explained why it isnt
2. His attacks are still fast enough to shred her faster with the momentum, even if the temporal properties are removed

What? that it isn't likely?

He can only move in a straight line with his Authority to boost his speed.

Still more leaning towards an incon even after grace.
1. That he wins 2/3 times
2. He has other attacks such as breathing his opponents down and swinging his arm, those would still contain enough momentum to kill her even after the temporal stasis is removed

1. That he wins 2/3 times
2. He has other attacks such as breathing his opponents down and swinging his arm, those would still contain enough momentum to kill her even after the temporal stasis is removed
You said before that he does ram but doesn't kill her, that wouldn't make much sense since that is the second option in which he would be ranting instead of doing anything

Why are you leaning towards incon?
I already did and that's why it counted before, if you came here before then things would've maybe changed.

Last edited:
Back