• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Genius Children (Bonesaw vs Shiro and Sora)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Medical Genius : 0
Analytical Geniuses : 0
Incon : 0

Bonesaw's Spiders are restricted
Both characters have prior knowledge of each other
Fight takes place in Willamete Mall, 100 meters apart with no LoS

Yay, another Parahumans match... I wonder how long I'll end up bumping this. Also I'm considering Bonesaw with Jack Slash but I'd rather not yet until input is given

Bonus round

Both characters try to speedrun Surgeon Simulator 2. Who wins

Last edited:
This is a stomp. By default, having Shiro operating alone means she starts the fight incapacitated, so that’s already a problem.
Speed’s also unequal so that as well.
Shiro’s probably physically weaker given that she’s an extremely inactive 11 year old, to the point where even short periods of running leave her exhausted. Chasing her something like 50m is probably a win condition, since her physical stamina is bad.
She has no ranged abilities or hax, while her opponent appears to have ranged, omnidirectional, durability negating options.
If she weren’t incapped by default, Shirou could theoretically set up traps for Bonesaw, but the fact that Bonesaw has no need to ever approach her due to stuff like gaseous poisons or diseases means that Shirou would need to predict Bonesaw’s actions for this, which she can’t effectively do.
So this appears to be an extremely thorough stomp to me.

By default, having Shiro operating alone means she starts the fight incapacitated, so that’s already a problem.
Speed’s also unequal so that as well.
Shiro’s probably physically weaker given that she’s an extremely inactive 11 year old, to the point where even short periods of running leave her exhausted
So... Should I pair her up with Sora? So she can do proper preparations?

Pretty much always.
You should also link what the location is (preferably to a page that can give an indication of what’s available in it), since I assume you meant some fictional setting, but it’s also the name of multiple real world locations.
There will still be the issue that Blank are never put in a situation where they’re actively trying or even able to hurt or kill someone, so it’s hard to guess what they could and would do with their prep.

Pretty much always.
You should also link what the location is (preferably to a page that can give an indication of what’s available in it), since I assume you meant some fictional setting, but it’s also the name of multiple real world locations.
Alright done.

Also I linked the location information. Essentially it's the mall where Dead Rising took place. If some random photographer can makes weapons of mass destruction there, these two probably can as well

So... what stops Bonesaw from deploying a small army of her poison-injecting spider robots or releasing a plague?
My swarm could feel others approach from the heroine’s direction. They were the size of dogs, and they skipped forward on mechanical legs. The mechanical spiders. Dozens of them, coming straight for me.

Bonesaw is enhanced to be durable; her major organs, her major blood vessels, and her spine are reinforced to prevent damage from knives and guns:
The surge of horror and disgust gave Aisha the strength to cast aside her doubts.

“Sorry kid,” she said.

She plunged the knife into Bonesaw’s bare throat.

Bonesaw screamed, shrill and loud, which caught Aisha off guard. With a knife in her throat, the girl was screaming?

Reacting more on instinct than wit, Aisha pulled the knife out and then slashed it horizontally across Bonesaw’s throat.

She’d expected a spray of blood or gurgling. Neither happened. Bonesaw screamed again.

So she pulled the knife free and stabbed Bonesaw in one eye. The blade scraped against the bone of Bonesaw’s eye socket.

Flame erupted and pieces of glass came to life around Aisha. She backed away quickly as a wall of flame rolled over Jonathan on the table and divided her from Bonesaw. There was a rumble and the sound of falling furniture as Crawler stood.

“Ow, ow, ow, ow!” Bonesaw shrieked. “It hurts!”

Why isn’t she dead?

And her body is outfitted with hidden weapons such as a poison dart gun from her finger. If they manage to kill her, which is doubtful, then all sides lose:
“You know I loaded myself with a mess of epidemics, Defiant,” Bonesaw said. “You kill me like that and I’ll explode into a cloud of a bajillion plagues. It can’t be easy.”

“It is,” Defiant’s voice was distorted by his helmet, vaguely computerized. There was a processor at work somewhere there, Rey observed.

What, you’ll unleash a thousand plagues on this world to finish me off? Me? A little girl?” Bonesaw smiled wide.

I don't see what Sora and shiro can do here personally
You'd think after surviving all those games and opponents, they'd at least be able to form a plan against a weaponized child they know about who is 100 meters away from them and approaching quickly

I restricted Bonesaw's Spiders since they make her jump a tier. That means only 2 of the transcripts that @ShadowWhoWalks gave are usable

Back