• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Precognition Battle 2 (Coil vs Regina Alexis Watt)

If Coil is able to find a good hiding place or escape from the plant, he can outlast (a simulation where he is still hiding, and a simulation where he attempts to kill Regina) since Regina has a limited supply of cigarettes.

If Coil is able to find a good hiding place or escape from the plant, he can outlast (a simulation where he is still hiding, and a simulation where he attempts to kill Regina) since Regina has a limited supply of cigarettes.
Huh, you do have a point. Both characters can essentially avoid oncoming death but Regina can only do it so many times

I'll count your vote on Coil for now

Regina just plot manipulates, and sinse her conciousness is being trowed foward in time to see every thing, It kinda negates the coil time line choosing sinse she will see the alreade choosen time line and is able to change It, and she has military background, she should be able to find coil if he trys to hide

Regina just plot manipulates, and sinse her conciousness is being trowed foward in time to see every thing, It kinda negates the coil time line choosing sinse she will see the alreade choosen time line and is able to change It, and she has military background, she should be able to find coil if he trys to hide
1, that plot manip is minor and is based on IRL stories. If winning is absolutely bullshit or unlikely and the character still wins anyway, readers will notice and be unsatisfied. It simply means that her opponent won't be able to get a bullshit win which is basically irrelevant here due to the precision of their powers

2, Coil can make 2 timelines and because they're anchored to the present, it means 1 of them will likely catch onto Regina's attempts to change the first timeline

3, Coil was a notorious criminal. That should at least make his skill on par with Regina

Coil can make 2 timelines and because they're anchored to the present, it means 1 of them will likely catch onto Regina's attempts to change the first timeline
no no no, see, Coil see 2 time lines and chooses with one will be used, If she send her concions in the future, It will always go to the choosen time line

no no no, see, Coil see 2 time lines and chooses with one will be used, If she send her concions in the future, It will always go to the choosen time line
But when Regina comes back, wouldn't the timeline account to her time travel? Basically she comes back with a new set information, Coil now has a different simulation since she will now act differently in the present?

But when Regina comes back, wouldn't the timeline account to her time travel? Basically she comes back with a new set information, Coil now has a different simulation since she will now act differently in the present?
well, conor can only choose 2 time lines, and she isn't creating new ones, right? she is just looking into the one she is in

What? How?
and she isn't creating new ones, right? she is just looking into the one she is in
Her coming back with new information would technically cause a change and Coil will likely notice if she acts differently and assuming he's a careful guy and stops simulations every once in a while, he'll catch on and try simulating another timeline, this one accounting for Regina having time travel information

What? How?
IDK
Her coming back with new information would technically cause a change and Coil will likely notice if she acts differently and assuming he's a careful guy and stops simulations every once in a while, he'll catch on and try simulating another timeline, this one accounting for Regina having time travel information
I havent read anything about her, but them It depends on if she can or can't change the outcome of the time line... and If connor is always cheaking the time line she WOULD HAVE A UPPER EDG IN THE COMBATY, NO?

My mind is in other plane of existence right now, I'm not 100% sure what I'm typing at the moment
Due to the nature of their powers, it's very unlikely that Coil will place himself in a spot where he'll get shot and in close combat, he's a 9-C fighting against a 10-A so both can one-shot
well, isn't like she would just say "oh sure, I will give you a momment to use your power"

How long will It take to he notice It's diferent from the simulation?
Probably via her not being in where she's supposed to be or leaving footprints in the wrong places. That or when his shorter starting simulation is finished and he needs to simulate something again. If I recall, his simulation creation happens instantly

Probably via her not being in where she's supposed to be or leaving footprints in the wrong places. That or when his shorter starting simulation is finished and he needs to simulate something again. If I recall, his simulation creation happens instantly
hum.... fair, but remenber, she also know how that time line would ocur, that mean she could take coil by surprise the moment he think he can take her by surprise, also she don't only has millitar training, she has SCP training, so a guy who can change the future is a thing she is trained to deal with

so a guy who can change the future is a thing she is trained to deal with
Uh, really? I mean if it were that common, wouldn't she have way more of those time travel cigarettes? I'm pretty sure she saves those up for more dangerous and lesser seen things. Also people with crazy precognition are commonplace in Coil's universe so someone who can go to the future isn't really something new for him either.

Uh, really? I mean if it were that common, wouldn't she have way more of those time travel cigarettes? I'm pretty sure she saves those up for more dangerous and lesser seen things. Also people with crazy precognition are commonplace in Coil's universe so someone who can go to the future isn't really something new for him either.
Neither to the SCP foundation, they are trained to deal with everye thing there, including time traveler and even beings that can predict the future, etc etc, she should be more trained them a criminal do deal with It

Neither to the SCP foundation, they are trained to deal with everye thing there, including time traveler and even beings that can predict the future, etc etc, she should be more trained them a criminal do deal with It
But that's the thing, these advanced entities are typically reserved to higher level employees and each team has their own specialization. Plus, no outside help or prior knowledge

How willing would Regina be to use her cigarettes to scout and search?
Also can someone give a detailed explanation for the mechanics of the drug she uses?

Given the choice, Coil won't commit to a timeline where he attacks unless he kills her.

Back