• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Preacher TV Show: Nonsense Ratings

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Mostly focused on the lower ends,

Both of these characters have NO CALCS whatsoever, and their feats wouldn't even BE that tier with the highest presumptions.

So what I want from the supporters, is:
  • Get proofing linked, be it gifs or even episode numbers, SOMETHING
  • Get calcs done.
If this doesn't happen I'll be getting these two files deleted.

I'm no calc expert, but I'll go through the show's episodes and see if I can find anything worth noting.

This is what I can find so far for Jesse:
  • S4EP03: At the 0:50-0:52 mark, Jesse throws a man into a wall with enough force to break off parts of the walls that are made of wood. At the 1:30-1:42, Jesse manages to throw off close to a dozen people that were dogpiling him. At the 3:14-3:18 mark, he rams an opponent's head into the wall twice, causing a similar destruction to the wall comparable to the 0:50-0:52 mark. At the 4:04-4:19 mark, he repeatedly bashes a man's head to where the last frame of the beatdown, while a very blink-and-miss moment, has a massive amount of blood explode from the man's head (if I'm going by the References for Common Feats, this should be a compressive head crush feat due to the time frame, but should still be Wall level). Link here:
  • S2EP13: Only one notable one, but at the 2:14-2:22 mark, he picks up and throws a man onto a wooden table with enough force to break it in half. Link here:

I'll be back with more in a bit, just trying to find more. Been a while since I've watched the show. Also, I am terrible at making calculations and I don't know anyone who can make a calculation. Could you see if there's anyone with some time on their hands to have a look at these while I search for more feats?

The Saint himself is mostly shown using his guns and doesn't have many straight feats of his own. That being said, he does scale heavily to the other characters, but I am okay with him losing his 9-A rating since there really is nothing to justify it.

S2EP11: The Saint casually overpowers Jesse, Tulip and Cassidy throughout the entire sequence, making him immensely superior to all three of them. Link here:

S4EP10: In the second sequence, Saint almost kills Jesse if not for the intervention of Genesis' parents, but even then, they are still overpowered and permanently killed. The only reason Jesse survives is due to him convincing the Saint to help him kill God, which is revealed in a later scene. Link here:

Again, I will continue searching for feats for both characters and the Saint can lose his 9-A and become Jesse's tier, but still superior to him.

I'm no calc expert, but I'll go through the show's episodes and see if I can find anything worth noting.

This is what I can find so far for Jesse:
  • S4EP03: At the 0:50-0:52 mark, Jesse throws a man into a wall with enough force to break off parts of the walls that are made of wood. At the 1:30-1:42, Jesse manages to throw off close to a dozen people that were dogpiling him. At the 3:14-3:18 mark, he rams an opponent's head into the wall twice, causing a similar destruction to the wall comparable to the 0:50-0:52 mark. At the 4:04-4:19 mark, he repeatedly bashes a man's head to where the last frame of the beatdown, while a very blink-and-miss moment, has a massive amount of blood explode from the man's head (if I'm going by the References for Common Feats, this should be a compressive head crush feat due to the time frame, but should still be Wall level). Link here:
  • S2EP13: Only one notable one, but at the 2:14-2:22 mark, he picks up and throws a man onto a wooden table with enough force to break it in half. Link here:

I'll be back with more in a bit, just trying to find more. Been a while since I've watched the show. Also, I am terrible at making calculations and I don't know anyone who can make a calculation. Could you see if there's anyone with some time on their hands to have a look at these while I search for more feats?

So it's just these feats, or is there more?

I have a few more moments that I can present that can suffice:

S1EP06: The Seraphim can punch through wooden walls at the 0:24 mark. Jesse and the angels can scale to this since they can survive the attack, but are lower than the Seraphim. Link here:

S1EP01: Jesse breaks Donnie's arm at around the 2:15 mark (References to Common Feats says Street level, but this will need to be calculated for the exact amount, but I highly doubt it's a Street level+ feat). Link here:

S3EP09: Jesse survives being under the weight of Allfather, who broke a wooden table just by laying on it. Not sure how, or if, this can be used for anything, but my dumbarse sense of humor finds it funny, so here it is. Around 1:17 - 1:22. Link here:

S3EP01: Jesse rams Jody's head through the glass window of a truck during their fight and completely breaks it as a result, around the 1:02 - 1:04 mark. Jesse would later kill Jody during another fight between the two in EP10, making him comparable to Jody who lifts the back of said truck for about 11 seconds, around the 1:42-1:53 mark. Link here:

S4EP04: The Saint shoots a bullet through the ******* planet to the point were the Saint and Eugene can travel from the Gulf of Mexico to Australia (judging from where they shot the scenes in Australia, they seem to be at Melbourne or an area in regional Victoria, but most likely the former) by crawling through the hole dug by the bullet. At 1:14: you can see the size of the hole that they crawl out of. I cannot make this up, even if I wanted to. Link here, I guess:

Adding more as I slog through the seasons, but I have these so far plus the ones above. Hope these are enough to form some reliable feats for Jesse and the Saint enough that they can help solidify their tiers.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for helping out, and please tell us here when you are done.

Back