• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pre-Rose Meruem vs Ikusa Tsunagi

I believe that Meruem has this with mid-high difficuly since he's more versatile than Ikusa, slightly higher AP than him as well, as well as being persistant as a cockroach. OR AN ANT! ....Imma just head out.

But yeah, 1 point for Meruem

I'm going with Ikusa becuase we've only been brefilly introduced to his power so its safe to assume that he has higher states then what is shown just base on his physical size alone, from the town near by he was still towering above then and reached the clouds so its safe to assume that a single stomp or puch could destroy a town or even a city/mountin so his damage will accumalate on Meruem over the course of the battle.

meruem didn't have a lot of skills shown with his nen before the rose so I don't think he can use them as great as he did after the rose so he will be at a dissavantage so unless he learns how to use nen during the battle I don't think he'll win in a long term battle.

You can't assume that FT villains can win in matches because we don't know how strong they are. Use facts in this wiki or in the manga.

I did use facts in the manga and this wiki, when he was introduced its only for a couple of minutes before being destroyed by Natsu. while I get that I can't claim that he's stronger no one can claim he's only this strong if he's never been really shown what he can do. at the most we can claim what he can do at least through his slash so its safe to assume he can do more damage then that.

Outside this wiki, it's alright to assume he could be stronger ger, but in this wiki, you have to go by what the characters are ranked.

Back