• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pre-cog vs Pre-cog (Sharingan and The Almighty)

For starters, this is only in regards to "The Almighty's" ability to see the future, not change it.

So, my question is, if Say Sasuke were to be put up against Hashwalth, who only has the Almighty's future observation ability, will the Sharingan more or less cancel out the benefits Hashwalth gets from it?

• The Almighty: Allows the User to see all possible futures
  • Sharinga: Allows the user to see the opponent's everymove before they make it.
So my question is basically does Pre-cog cancel out Pre-cog, more specifically, will the Sharingan cancel out the Almighty's future sight? And I don't mean like actually stop Hashwalth from seeing the future, but will the Sharingan make seeing the future useless as, Hashwalth will only see futures constantly changing as any action he may take from seeing the future, will already be seen by Sasuke before he even makes it.

Basically, does Sharingan prevent an Almighty user from capitalizing on seeing the future.

WeeklyBattles said:
Sharingan's precog only works by letting the user read the opponent's physical movements
True, but it does so by showing them a version of the person making the action before they act. (Ref. Ch. 230-231)

Back