• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PRIASE THE SUN stat Equal tournament Round 1, Match 3: Demon of Hatred vs Magna Swing

Ok

Soul chain deathmatch would not even help Magna to try to get the sculptor mad because... He is already mad, simple as that

Both has resistance to fire, is illegal to Magna to use Mana Skin and gain a AP amp?

Appart from that, Magna has more range(or is also equalized?), he could strike with his bat the fire that the demon could throw at him and because somehow his Crazy Cyclone is standard equipment, he can just fly and range stomp him

The rest of powers I don´t know what would happen because DoH air manipulation would be resisted by Magna because LS is equalized, Soul chain deathmatch would not share stamina or AP because is already equalized

I'd say AP amps are within limits, and range wouldn't be equalized as I wouldn't consider it a stat in the normal sense

I'd say AP amps are within limits, and range wouldn't be equalized as I wouldn't consider it a stat in the normal sense
Mana skin is not like a 100 times ap amp or anything, it would be 2 times at best and I am being extremely generous because Mana zone sometimes is considered a 3 times AP and Speed amp, Mana skin varies to novice use to expert, Magna would be intermediate because novice are the ones that use it without knowing it

So Magna just have a 2 times advantage at best, 1.5 at worst or even less

I wonder if that Soul of Cinder fellow can help me out defending DoH

Ok

Soul chain deathmatch would not even help Magna to try to get the sculptor mad because... He is already mad, simple as that
He's called the Demon of Hatred for a reason, lol
Both has resistance to fire, is illegal to Magna to use Mana Skin and gain a AP amp?
What DaReaperMan said above
Appart from that, Magna has more range(or is also equalized?), he could strike with his bat the fire that the demon could throw at him and because somehow his Crazy Cyclone is standard equipment, he can just fly and range stomp him
To be fair, the DoH can extend its arm out to hit from a range. Combined with its large size, that's gotta be some range since it says several dozen meters, eh? Though I dont know if that could hit Magna. And the DoH's fireballs are tracking, so I don't know how those would work if they're struck with the bat.
The rest of powers I don´t know what would happen because DoH air manipulation would be resisted by Magna because LS is equalized, Soul chain deathmatch would not share stamina or AP because is already equalized

Back