• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PRAISE THE SUN Stat Equal Tournament Round 1, Match 2: Retak'ka vs Bakugo

Heat chain

Futuristic Spaceship metal < BoBoiBoy light < BoBoiBoy Solar's solar eclipse shot < BoBoiBoy Solar's multifold solar eclipse shot < Weakened Retakka's (minor fraction of Gamma Elemental) Gamma Elemental attack < Full power Retakka's Gamma Elemental Attack

What makes one attack hotter than the other? Don't they both come from Solar, with their only difference being AoE?
No, BoBoiBoy light didn't cook Vargoba despite being able to disintegrate futuristic spaceship metal, while solar cooked Vargoba to death and shattered his armaments with multifold solar eclipse shot.

Heat chain

Futuristic Spaceship metal < BoBoiBoy light < BoBoiBoy Solar's solar eclipse shot < BoBoiBoy Solar's multifold solar eclipse shot < Weakened Retakka's (minor fraction of Gamma Elemental) Gamma Elemental attack < Full power Retakka's Gamma Elemental Attack
If this is true then Bakugo stands no change here

In other words, Retak'ka massively upscales in temp in 5,555 Degrees Celcius, the temperature required to vaporize tungsten, that's pretty good!

No, BoBoiBoy light didn't cook Vargoba despite being able to disintegrate futuristic spaceship metal, while solar cooked Vargoba to death and shattered his armaments with multifold solar eclipse shot.
I'm not comparing Light to Solar though? I'm comparing Solar Eclipse Shot to Multifold Solar Eclipse Shot.

They're essential the same attack but with different AoE

Solar Eclipse Shot
Solar_Eclipse_Attack.jpg

Multifold Solar Eclipse Shot
Multifold_Solar_Eclipse_Attack.jpg

The Solar Eclipse Shot beam was smaller than Vargoba's shield while the Multifold Solar Eclipse Shot beam was larger than Vargoba himself
Including it's intensity. The former caused a fleet of space vessels to simultaneously combust while the latter caused tapops space station to collapse which the former did not do.

I'll let ya'll argue here but uh, I think it's clear cut why Retak'ka wins, Bakugo was kinda not gonna last long here anyway

the latter caused tapops space station to collapse which the former did not do.
Context:
Eclipse Shot has a smaller diameter, came from outside the station, and then got deflected back outside.

Destroyed a whole group of Ships with heat alone.

M. Eclipse Shot has a larger diameter, started inside the station, and penetrated deeper into the station.

Didn't outright destroy the station, but was the cause of the series of explosions happening in it prompting an evacuation.

I'll let ya'll argue here but uh, I think it's clear cut why Retak'ka wins, Bakugo was kinda not gonna last long here anyway
So is this a stomp with Retak'ka immediately whipping out a high temp attack, or can Bakugo still do something?

I mean if that's the case why was BoBoiBoy pushed back when he use multifold while he could still maintain his position while using the regular one?

I mean if that's the case why was BoBoiBoy pushed back when he use multifold while he could still maintain his position while using the regular one?
Fiction? Rule of Cool? IMO it having more size and more force doesn't necessarily mean more hotter, the smaller one already had the force capable of pushing against the captain, punching holes through the station, cracking the shield, etc.

Fiction? Rule of Cool? IMO it having more size and more force doesn't necessarily mean more hotter, the smaller one already had the force capable of pushing against the captain, punching holes through the station, cracking the shield, etc.
And you think that's not because of the intense heat energy given off by radiation? Metals can expand and burst or shatter by extreme sudden changes to temperature. Why is this not the case, doesn't make sense for light to have any mass anyway to deal something like this without radiation.

Back