• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Praise be Thy name (The Crescent King vs SCP-3004)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
You are his container : 0
cicada noises : 0
Incon : 7

Both have prior knowledge
Article Canon 3004 used

Now this is interesting. Both entities are almost unkillable but rely heavily on worship (Or just knowledge for the king's case). Technically the king can just turn everyone into an atheist and win that way and he'd likely try to avoid getting worshiped as that means he'd be a religion his opponent can take over. But 3004 starts with the world's catholic population on its side. Let's see how this works out

Last edited:
Okay, I was not knoldgeble on The crescent moon king so took some time to understand everthing(I think I did)

I think It's a incon

The cicada just has to many followers for Crescent Moon King to take over and the Cicada It self can protect It's followers minds by altering their's It self, not to mention the fact You don't even be religious to be affected by the Cicada as we see in the BLACK level events

But the Cicad. Can't really do anything to the Crescent Moon king sinse he don't seen to actually need worship to stay alive and can keep It self by just beingh remenberd or feared etc and the Cicada on article cannon can't deal with It's abistract existence

Not to mention that Crescent moon seen to limit him self to nort america for his most raw form of infection trough the house in the sea

As I see, the Cresce Moon king stay constantly alive by infecting other with the house in the sea and using them for more infections while the cicada keeps It self trough the sheer size of the chatolic religion beingh too big to Cresent Moon to take over

But if we say the Crescent moon king somehow manage to start to take over trough atheism, then the Cicada just manifest on our reality and kills everything trough sheer size

But again, don't see this happening

Voting incon

OK

I'll wait a little before counting Lemon's vote in case anyone else wants to argue

Back