• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Rangers General Discussion Thread

The purpose of this thread is to discuss all things Power Rangers.

But also, we need to use this thread to figure out how to fix the verse on the wiki. As such, we need to figure out the following;
  1. How to divide the profiles and continuities
  2. Create a short explanation for canon stuff and secondary canons
  3. New profiles
  4. New keys
  5. Scaling
    1. Find feats
    2. Figure out a scaling chain
  6. General profile fixes, like P&A

Episode link; https://www.youtube.com/c/PowerRangersOfficial/playlists

Last edited:
Flurious is here, Mack, Sentinel Knight and Thrax are next

He also cuts jayden's spin sword clean in half and Mike could overpower sharkjaw with his until sharkjaw tried harder

maybe Tier 7(IDK if we can scaling to other season Ranger's Main villains) "likely 4-C" ? :unsure:
i dont think........master xandred scales to anyone, i remember him stomping tf out of everyone so anyone scaling might not be a thing. Except for drakkon EV II who is said to be the most powerful being to exist and also above every ranger villain

as for the tier, not sure, maybe try making a thread to ask around?

i dont think........master xandred scales to anyone,
He doesn't, they only beat him with dealing damage over time on his weak spot and finally beat him using all of their powers
i remember him stomping tf out of everyone so anyone scaling might not be a thing. Except for drakkon EV II who is said to be the most powerful being to exist and also above every ranger villain

as for the tier, not sure, maybe try making a thread to ask around?

I don't mean that the samurai rangers Scaling to Master xandred, but rather Master xandred scaling to other villains or rangers from another saga

i dont think........master xandred scales to anyone, i remember him stomping tf out of everyone so anyone scaling might not be a thing.
This is true no one scales to him even when he had a weak spot from absorbing Diane I think that’s her name Jaden was still effortlessly beaten

i will be working on a power ranger physiology page, so we dont have to repeat the same abilities all the time

Back