• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Rangers General Discussion Thread

The purpose of this thread is to discuss all things Power Rangers.

But also, we need to use this thread to figure out how to fix the verse on the wiki. As such, we need to figure out the following;
  1. How to divide the profiles and continuities
  2. Create a short explanation for canon stuff and secondary canons
  3. New profiles
  4. New keys
  5. Scaling
    1. Find feats
    2. Figure out a scaling chain
  6. General profile fixes, like P&A

Episode link; https://www.youtube.com/c/PowerRangersOfficial/playlists

Last edited:
solaris knight is here

Tho same can be said to the other Megazords outside as well?
yeah, the mystic force megazords are quite OP, everyone in mystic force is haxed to hell so that aint a surprise
tho revisions on the zords will take time cuz the MMPR revisions will take a long time to be made sadly

yeah, the mystic force megazords are quite OP, everyone in mystic force is haxed to hell so that aint a surprise
tho revisions on the zords will take time cuz the MMPR revisions will take a long time to be made sadly
Time to accelerate the revision project then lel, i can call the staffs to evaluating it so you wouldn't suffering the bump hell
The recent mystic force revision is the last one or there's more to come?

Time to accelerate the revision project then lel, i can call the staffs to evaluating it so you wouldn't suffering the bump hell
thanks lul, we also need some calcs to get evaluated (that takes forever)
The recent mystic force revision is the last one or there's more to come?
we still have to discuss the zords since the rangers are their own zords, give Koragg a bazillion abilities and a funi concept hax revision for them
there will also be a lifting strength revision but will also effect other series not only mystic force but we need some calcs evaluated

thanks lul, we also need some calcs to get evaluated (that takes forever)
I can also contacting the calc members to evaluate that, give me the calc blogs
we still have to discuss the zords since the rangers are their own zords, give Koragg a bazillion abilities and a funi concept hax revision for them
Oh nice, next would be Mystic Force Zords revision? Can't wait
But speaking of that we need more Mystic Force Rangers profiles first lel

I can also contacting the calc members to evaluate that, give me the calc blogs
Rita's class Y eclipse
Moltor's volcano boom
Itassis breaks free from vines
Oh nice, next would be Mystic Force Zords revision? Can't wait
yeah, i will start making it once i get time
But speaking of that we need more Mystic Force Rangers profiles first lel
im almost done with Imperious and Octomus, we gonna have profiles on the 10 terrors, the Rangers and some monsters too quite soon
I feel in this case, the zords should be a key on the rangers profiles.
yeah smth like that kinda

Also apparently Scorpionic destroyed a neighborhood until it was left in a terrible state

the megazord could also split a building clean in half and fodder giant moggers can destroy skyscrappers. I just finished the arachinator episode. Xandred is OP. So far the samurai rangers are looking 8-B with the sharkjaw calc and supersonic. Megazords are still looking High 8-C

the megazord could also split a building clean in half and fodder giant moggers can destroy skyscrappers. I just finished the arachinator episode. Xandred is OP. So far the samurai rangers are looking 8-B with the sharkjaw calc and supersonic. Megazords are still looking High 8-C
the sharkjaw calc is 8A

expect jungle fury revisions sooner than expected, yes i will be doing both mystic force and jungle fury at the same time

Back