• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Rangers General Discussion Thread

The purpose of this thread is to discuss all things Power Rangers.

But also, we need to use this thread to figure out how to fix the verse on the wiki. As such, we need to figure out the following;
  1. How to divide the profiles and continuities
  2. Create a short explanation for canon stuff and secondary canons
  3. New profiles
  4. New keys
  5. Scaling
    1. Find feats
    2. Figure out a scaling chain
  6. General profile fixes, like P&A

Episode link; https://www.youtube.com/c/PowerRangersOfficial/playlists

Last edited:
Nice to see a Power Rangers discussion channel.

Crazy that Genji has one of the best feats in the Series but I am really not sure it's safe to scale someone to it (besides The Mystic Mother, Mystic Council, Octomus, and probably Serious Koragg / Leanbow for actively fighting Octomus in the past)

Nice to see a Power Rangers discussion channel.
ofc
Crazy that Genji has one of the best feats in the Series but I am really not sure it's safe to scale someone to it (besides The Mystic Mother, Mystic Council, Octomus, and probably Serious Koragg / Leanbow for actively fighting Octomus in the past)
its a timeline change hax, the tribunal of magic did nullify it but i'll bring it up again in future mystic force revisions

lord zedd became a ranger in the recent comics
the power rangers 30th anniversary re-union trailer dopped
i have started creating kaijin profiles, starting with mystic force
was very busy, and still am, due to school but the plans for mystic force finally getting together

So, with the statements in Dino Fury that Zedd's physical attacks are much weaker than his staff's magic, I've been relooking the fight between Tommy and Zedd, and I feel at best, Tommy massively downscales to Zedd.

1. Zedd is playing with him the entire fight, laughing and joking as he beats him down. There's no way he's going all out with how he acts.

2. Tommy manages to parry some of Zedd's physical strikes, only to immediately get downed by a second and had zero defense to the staff blasts. Even if we assume his physicals are on the same level as his staff blasts (Which Zedd indicated is not the case), Tommy was unable to defend against them.

3. When Saba "broke" the staff, all it did was reverse the transformation of it back into a snake. Remember, when we are first introduced to Zedd, he turns the python into a staff. This would be hax instead of AP, since it's reversing a transformation. When we next see the Staff, Zedd has turned it back into a staff from a snake. You COULD argue it's AP, since Tommy had to overcome the staff's AP to reverse the transformation, but I feel reversing a transformation is more Hax than AP.

4. Zedd now has a history of quitting fights he's winning because something happened to his staff. With Dino Charge, even while he's beating the entire team and two monsters simultaneously, he quits and leaves when they land a single, minor hit on him because he doesn't have his staff. With Tommy, Tommy turns the staff back into a snake after eating floor all fight, and Zedd once more quits in a huff. This is a consistent character flaw.

So, with the statements in Dino Fury that Zedd's physical attacks are much weaker than his staff's magic, I've been relooking the fight between Tommy and Zedd, and I feel at best, Tommy massively downscales to Zedd.

1. Zedd is playing with him the entire fight, laughing and joking as he beats him down. There's no way he's going all out with how he acts.

2. Tommy manages to parry some of Zedd's physical strikes, only to immediately get downed by a second and had zero defense to the staff blasts. Even if we assume his physicals are on the same level as his staff blasts (Which Zedd indicated is not the case), Tommy was unable to defend against them.

3. When Saba "broke" the staff, all it did was reverse the transformation of it back into a snake. Remember, when we are first introduced to Zedd, he turns the python into a staff. This would be hax instead of AP, since it's reversing a transformation. When we next see the Staff, Zedd has turned it back into a staff from a snake. You COULD argue it's AP, since Tommy had to overcome the staff's AP to reverse the transformation, but I feel reversing a transformation is more Hax than AP.

4. Zedd now has a history of quitting fights he's winning because something happened to his staff. With Dino Charge, even while he's beating the entire team and two monsters simultaneously, he quits and leaves when they land a single, minor hit on him because he doesn't have his staff. With Tommy, Tommy turns the staff back into a snake after eating floor all fight, and Zedd once more quits in a huff. This is a consistent character flaw.
yeah all of this was discussed, Tommy isn't going to be scaled to zedd afaik

The numbers would be the size of them in 1/144 scale
1687459796525.jpg

Back