• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power of The First Evil

I noticed that there isn't a profile for the 1st evil. He's apparently very powerful; he has immortality (Type 4, I'm assuming. Also Type 8) and he is non-corporeal and an abstract. What would his tier be? I imagine he wouldn't as strong as Superman/UI Goku/Beerus/Alien X/Pennywise, etc, but I'd speculate that he is Planetary but very hard to kill, if not impossible.

Yeah the first evil is primordial.

He cant be killed, and while buffy ultimately stops him, she never truly defeats him.

Should have a profile. Interested in helping me with one?

I honestly don't know much about Buffyverse; been a very very long while since I last watched it. But I will try my best.

See, its my second favorite verse of all time.

I just rewatched the series again, and its still amazing.

its hard to find other people who know buffy

As for AP, he'd likely be Planet level. His non-corporeal form is not combat applicable, though.

I think Tier 2+ characters, such as MUI Goku, Beerus, Superman, Pennywise, Alien X, Arceus and the creation trio of Pokemon, Darkseid, Galacticus, etc, could easily take him down, if not kill him, thanks to the First Evil's type 8 immortality.

yeah

But he also seems to have some type of omnipresence

hes kinda like swamp thing in that he can appear anywhere that evil exists

where are you getting planet level AP from

we also know that he can physically manipulate people, granting them super strength, like he did with caleb. Caleb became casually superior to buffy

Back