• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

power of friendship vs neets with life haxs. natsu vs han jee-han

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
natsu: 7-C with the Power of Friendship (is this real)

han: Low 7-C

speed equal.

natsu has knowlege. takes place in a forest on fire

No, being not even a tier above somone doesent make you unable to be hirt by others, it juat means the dammages wont do much. And hes 7c because han has a times 60 speed advantage (X20 to himself, plus 50% via barrier, and above that X 30 natsu becomes half as fast)

Assuming Han can actually hurt him then, in this case I'd say that Han can take it. It'll take him a while to put Natsu down, but he can seal Natsu's magic, hit him with light speed arrows that he's not fast enough to react to, play keep away with his flight, prevent himself from being one shot through mana barriers, and a slew of other things. If he's able to catch Natsu in one of his mana shackles then he'd likely just put him to sleep.

I'm not sure about the 60 times as fast thing. I know they're in verse statistics for the most part, but there's no way to quantify them so as to see if they are consistent. Though amping his speed by 50% and debuffing that of his opponent's by 50% is certainly accurate.

I'm gonna take a look at Natsu's AP before I give a solid vote.

he directly uses a X20 speed amp, so thats also countable, especialy as its through time manipulation

Alright, so I can finally get to this. It seems Natsu is 7-C through scaling to dominating two low 7-C characters, and those characters themselves were upscaled from 8-A.

Han is about 2.2 kilotons iirc, and that would be against Natsu's baseline 7-C, which is 5.8 kilotons. The gap between small town, and town level isn't that large. Natsu not having a large AP advantage, around 2.5X, I don't think is enough to defeat Han. Even in a forest on fire, once Natsu eats fire once, Han can always just summon naiad to douse the flames, and proceed to beat Natsu down with sheer versatility, not to mention that he can nullify Natsu's magic, which is a major source of his strength, and would likely reduce him down several tiers if he lost access to it (though I'm not entirely sure on this last part).

But yeah, I think this is a stomp now that I know Natsu can't one shot with anything he does.

Oh, huh, you're right. I didn't even think about that.

We should probably make a thread on that.

Yeah, you're right, It is hard. He either has too much versatility or gets stomped in most cases. Either because of speed or some hax he doesn't have resistance to.

Back