• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Modification for Kisuke Urahara

Warren_Valion

VS Battles
Retired
I believe Kisuke's Bankai qualifies for Power Modification.

Kisuke's Bankai has this description:

Kannonbiraki Benihime Aratame has the ability to restructure anything it touches for both offensive and supportive purposes. Offensively, it can split open whatever is within its area of effect as if cutting with a knife. This "splitting" is similar to the act of Dissecting something by cutting it open. Supportively, it can restructure something by stitching it back together; this can be used as a form of healing, such as when Urahara restored his eyes using this power. It also can be used as a way to bring something to an optimal working state by enhancing it, which Urahara used to overpower Askin Nakk Le Vaar by restructuring his arm to have greater strength. All uses of this are manifested in the form of cutting said objects into parts and then using stitches to sew the pieces back together. With it, Urahara can also create a path for others to move through obstacles or barriers.

Power Modification's description:

It can be used to empower or depower skills, change triggering sequences on powers if they have, change different stats or create minor or major differences in a skill's capabilities. Advanced versions are able to change the fundamentals of a skill.

Agree: 5 (Sigurd Snake in The Eye, AnonymousBlank, Nedge1000, ProfessorKukui4Life, Dat Dot)

Disagree: 0

Ambivalent: 0

Makes sense,I agree with power modification. I believe it was also stated his Bankai is more "support" based and that is what that ability sounds like to me.

The power has only existed for a couple of hours and you want to add it already, damn, if i had known ppl wanted it this much i would have created it much sooner.

Also the mods changed the page a bit, so idk if the empowerment still applies.

Firephoenixearl said:
The power has only existed for a couple of hours and you want to add it already, damn, if i knew ppl wanted it this much i would have created it much sooner.
Also the mods changed the page a bit, so idk if the empowerment still applies.
Awsome additions, @Firephoenixearlƒæì!

AstralKing7 said:
Agree but doesn't this fall more under some type of statistics manipulation
Indeed it does.

Idk if Power Mod includes statistic manip anymore. So you gonna have to ask Reppunzan.

Ok @Warrant Valion , send a PM to repunzzan and ask him about whether empowerment counts. I mean when i created it i did include empowerment but Repunzan changed it a bit and idk if that was just cleanup or if he actually didn't want empowerment.

Back