• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Killer Bean should be a combat genius and I'm not even kidding

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELLO

Welcome

This is very simple, Killer Bean has a profile here on the wiki.
He is listed as Gifted for the things he does,
but that's beyond bullshit imo!
I'll present the feats and re-evaluate his intelligence.
Most of them are already in the profile, but are considered Gifted???​

Killer Bean Skill Feats

This might not be as relevant for the Genius status, but how casually he can lay off several armed beans using his skills is impressive and I honestly don't think a gifted fighter would be able to accomplish that. Gifted is still supposed to be within realm of real life possibilities, right?
This reaches the levels of Extraordinary Genius imo, but Genius is fine too.

This is a serious CRT, I really think bro should be a Genius, he already surpasses any real life agents and assassins by the movie's own admission.

yeah and my CRT is there to solidify that too

I do think him making short work of a professional mercenary group that has been at it for years and dealing with Jet Bean who is a martial arts master should be a decent argument for combat genius

once y'all agree on this thread can y'all check mine that i linked above? it's very much a buff and an important one

I think it's warranted, being fast doesn't necessarily mean you know how to do stuff, also because he employed some complex maneuvers and was in the middle of multiple crossfires.
Given how obscure (for power scaling) and uncontroversial this is, should I wait for 2 votes or 3 votes?

This looks good. I think also noting the list of achievements said professional vets had would help in emphasizing how impressive Killer Bean's feats are. Another thing. Jet Bean may've been the better martial artist, but Killer Bean still lasted fairly long against him and came out on top, which is worth noting given JB could just solo tens of armed police officers with ease

This looks good. I think also noting the list of achievements said professional vets had would help in emphasizing how impressive Killer Bean's feats are. Another thing. Jet Bean may've been the better martial artist, but Killer Bean still lasted fairly long against him and came out on top, which is worth noting given JB could just solo tens of armed police officers with ease
Oh yeah, KB definitely scales to JB to a great extent

JB's feat becomes even more impressive when you realize he does not utilize guns to solo these men unlike KB, he chooses not to

Anyway, I don't mind what people think of my formatting, I do it because I think it's fun.

Now for the rating:

Intelligence: Genius in combat, Killer Bean is an exceptional combatant known for his ability to effortlessly dispatch numerous armed foes through sheer skill. He is capable of outmatching seasoned soldiers who considered his previous accomplishments "child's play." During his battles, Killer Bean evades even semi-automatic tank machine gun rounds and accurately aims and fires into rocket launcher barrels before his opponents can react. While tied to a chair, he is able to predict and pinpoint the exact moment an opponent will pull the trigger, allowing him to retreat at precisely the right moment and use his opponent's bullet to free himself. Perhaps most impressively, while fighting Jet Bean, Killer Bean calculates his bullet's trajectory to trigger a mid-air collision with another bullet.

What do ya think?

Anyway, I don't mind what people think of my formatting, I do it because I think it's fun.

Now for the rating:

Intelligence: Genius in combat, Killer Bean is an exceptional combatant known for his ability to effortlessly dispatch numerous armed foes through sheer skill. He is capable of outmatching seasoned soldiers who considered his previous accomplishments "child's play." During his battles, Killer Bean evades even semi-automatic tank machine gun rounds and accurately aims and fires into rocket launcher barrels before his opponents can react. While tied to a chair, he is able to predict and pinpoint the exact moment an opponent will pull the trigger, allowing him to retreat at precisely the right moment and use his opponent's bullet to free himself. Perhaps most impressively, while fighting Jet Bean, Killer Bean calculates his bullet's trajectory to trigger a mid-air collision with another bullet.

What do ya think?
I'd format it like this (I also added a bit)

Combat Genius (Killer Bean is an exceptional combatant known for his ability to effortlessly dispatch numerous armed foes through sheer skill. As a member of the Shadow Agency, he was highly trained, with Shadow Beans being considered better than any of the government's elite assassins. He is capable of outmatching seasoned soldiers who considered his previous accomplishments "child's play." During his battles, Killer Bean evades even semi-automatic tank machine gun rounds and accurately aims and fires into rocket launcher barrels before his opponents can react. While tied to a chair, he is able to predict and pinpoint the exact moment an opponent will pull the trigger, allowing him to retreat at precisely the right moment and use his opponent's bullet to free himself. Perhaps most impressively, while fighting Jet Bean, Killer Bean calculates his bullet's trajectory to trigger a mid-air collision with another bullet. Fended for himself in hand-to-hand combat for a prolonged period of time against Jet Bean, a notably proficient Shadow Bean that was capable of easily taking down tens of armed police officers unaided by weaponry)

Combat Genius (Killer Bean is an exceptional combatant known for his ability to effortlessly dispatch numerous armed foes through sheer skill. As a member of the Shadow Agency, he was highly trained, with Shadow Beans being considered better than any of the government's elite assassins. He is capable of outmatching seasoned soldiers who considered his previous accomplishments "child's play." During his battles, Killer Bean evades even semi-automatic tank machine gun rounds and accurately aims and fires into rocket launcher barrels before his opponents can react. While tied to a chair, he is able to predict and pinpoint the exact moment an opponent will pull the trigger, allowing him to retreat at precisely the right moment and use his opponent's bullet to free himself. Perhaps most impressively, while fighting Jet Bean, Killer Bean calculates his bullet's trajectory to trigger a mid-air collision with another bullet. Fended for himself in hand-to-hand combat for a prolonged period of time against Jet Bean, a notably proficient Shadow Bean that was capable of easily taking down tens of armed police officers unaided by weaponry)
Oh yeah, this works way better. I'm fine with this!

This do be fine with me

Edit: Added some tags while I was at it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back