• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Killer Bean Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is time we give Killer Bean a makeover. He has been calcless for too long.

He should scale to this feat because it was done by a fodder character who was one of the guys KB killed with physical attacks alone. He wasn't special or anything, just a good, and yet he lived through this explosion, while KB can kill them with his bullets instantly and has killed with just his kicks. He should also be more durable than them on average.

I think KB and anyone within his range should scale to Supersonic speed because they can parry his bullets from close range after they've been fired (and him being capable of fighting them in hand to hand combat), his bullets being this fast.

The reason i didn't do any other speed calc here is because every feat has very weird angles every time and are practically incalculable, at least for me.

do you know anyone else who supports KB (staff or not)?
If you do, could you ping em please so they can check this out?
I don't know any in particular

Also, sometime back I asked the creator of Killer Bean on this video in the comments if the upcoming game is canon, and apparently it is. I know thats not super related, but this is the only time I can bring it up probably

I don't know any in particular

Also, sometime back I asked the creator of Killer Bean on this video in the comments if the upcoming game is canon, and apparently it is. I know thats not super related, but this is the only time I can bring it up probably
Game's definitely canon
What i think shouldn't be acknowledged for feats is the mobile game cause it works too differently.
Game will also give the slow mo thing which we can count as basically a massive speed boost

I should probably calc some of his speed feats.
Nah bro i tried they all suck and have weird angles. The only one that was even manageable was low end subsonic.
Jet Bean moving compared to the bullet fired at him at the end? Weird angle and camera follows him, making it impossible to calc properly.
KB avoiding DB's shots? Either low end subsonic or weird angles even if it's remotely good.
DB blocking KB's shot with his rifle? Weird angle yet again.

So it either falls below subsonic+ which makes no sense since Jet Bean casually blocks bullets from up close with his hands and after they've been shot, DB blocks them after they've been shot and from relatively close and KB break dances away bullets from aks and uzis from point blank.

I think just scaling them to his bullet speed is easier.

Nah bro i tried they all suck and have weird angles. The only one that was even manageable was low end subsonic.
Jet Bean moving compared to the bullet fired at him at the end? Weird angle and camera follows him, making it impossible to calc properly.
KB avoiding DB's shots? Either low end subsonic or weird angles even if it's remotely good.
DB blocking KB's shot with his rifle? Weird angle yet again.

So it either falls below subsonic+ which makes no sense since Jet Bean casually blocks bullets from up close with his hands and after they've been shot, DB blocks them after they've been shot and from relatively close and KB break dances away bullets from aks and uzis from point blank.

I think just scaling them to his bullet speed is easier.
That sounds more like Killer Bean shouldn't be Supersonic in Combat Speed.

And weird angles never stopped me from cutting corners

No, Killer Bean is definitely supersonic in terms of combat speed and reactions. And yes, weird angles can absolutely make calcs impossible to accurately get the yield of

“Cutting corners” doesn’t help

That sounds more like Killer Bean shouldn't be Supersonic in Combat Speed.

And weird angles never stopped me from cutting corners
Yeah what Lonkitt said above. We shouldn't default to lowest showings if we can't calc the highest obvious showings properly.

Also did you just seriously say that KB isn't supersonic when he break dances around point blank machine gun fire and fights Jet Bean who blocks bullets from barely a meter or two away?

Yeah what Lonkitt said above. We shouldn't default to lowest showings if we can't calc the highest obvious showings properly.

Also did you just seriously say that KB isn't supersonic when he break dances around point blank machine gun fire and fights Jet Bean who blocks bullets from barely a meter or two away?
Yes because these are not mutually inclusive.

No, Killer Bean is definitely supersonic in terms of combat speed and reactions. And yes, weird angles can absolutely make calcs impossible to accurately get the yield of

“Cutting corners” doesn’t help
That was a joke, christ, I'm not going to actually cut corners

None of Killer Bean's feats are impossible to calculate
Not by angles, or anything. All we need to know is how far away the bullet is from him, and what movement he made, the rest can be achieved through data, angles have little to do with that.

Again, saying he is "definitely supersonic" when y'all don't even have a single calc that puts him in that spot is just hilarious

That was a joke, christ, I'm not going to actually cut corners
Be more clear next time

None of Killer Bean's feats are impossible to calculate
Not by angles, or anything. All we need to know is how far away the bullet is from him, and what movement he made, the rest can be achieved through data, angles have little to do with that.

Again, saying he is "definitely supersonic" when y'all don't even have a single calc that puts him in that spot is just hilarious
Yep. Definitely no calcs at all

Anyways, this has been approved, so I'll make the additions and close up the thread

Didn't know KB was a bullet. Anyway, I'll make some calcs to back the rating up
You're putting words in my mouth, I never said that. Its just that guys like Killer Bean, Dark Bean, and Jet Bean react to these bullets (including at a point-blank range) like its Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back