• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Hungry Monsters - All for One vs Cole MacGrath

Fair enough.

Actually, I'll switch to Cole in this case, though he'll have quite a bit of difficulty.

Lol didn't notice the non SBA range, that's a rip

Though it doesn't Invalidate the idea that an intelligent fighter who's powers are more proficient at a distance would try to force his opponent back into a more favorable range for him off the start, especially when AFO doesn't have anything obviously a ranged attack at first glance. Arc lightning also likely wins out in close distance, due to it not needing an exact touch and being very damaging. Still going Cole, though more difficult then if he had SBA range to start with.

Uh, did everyone forget that AFO was able to easily sent All Might flying via Air Pressure? Y'know, something that generally has range? This air pressure's destructive range is at least a city block (Not that it matters with the current battle range) so I don't see why AFO is getting all this "Oh he's screwed at range" talk. And we also see AFO initiate battles at close range with said Air Pressure Attack, many times actually. I don't think Gigawatt Blades help with air?

Cole's got kinda flight to deal with that, and can just shoot AFO normally. Gigawatt blades aren't his only method of damage. Cole's also better at range than AFO, so AFO not being totally helpless at a distance doesn't mean much compared to Cole's superior options in that area. In fact, it may actually go worse for him if he won't open with power steal since that's even more time Cole can just shoot him and gives him even more leeway with shockwave.

Akreious said:
Uh, did everyone forget that AFO was able to easily sent All Might flying via Air Pressure? Y'know, something that generally has range? This air pressure's destructive range is at least a city block (Not that it matters with the current battle range) so I don't see why AFO is getting all this "Oh he's screwed at range" talk. And we also see AFO initiate battles at close range with said Air Pressure Attack, many times actually. I don't think Gigawatt Blades help with air?
This is ignoring literally 99% of Cole's Arsenal, Cole's AP over All Might, the fact that All Might was restrained and. Well.....ALOT of things regarding.

Sorry, but comparing All for One sending back a restrained All Might, who has zero form of range unlike Cole who has dozens of different projectiles and AP over All Might's initial feat (1.8 Gigatobs vs 1.3) and ignoring the fact that All Might was restrained to begin with is one of the worst comparisons I have ever seen.

My god a lot of issues with this post.

If he gets downgraded to 7-A and doesn't get a possibly key, why not just swap to good Cole

Because he's going to be 999.99999999999999999999999999 Megatons anyways, hardly an AP stomp.

I don't believe High end was created after he was locked up.

Regardless, this match, and thankfully the Assasin match, are becoming outdated.

His loss against Luffy still needs to be added

But his loss to Madara needs removing as well.

Is this safe to bump now

They still have a High 7-A Key

If it's still safe, then 1 more vote for Cole MacGrath to end this

Back