• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's what happens when a Tier 7/6 verse gets a random 3-A upgrade. None of their hax or other stats can keep up so they end up as kinda bad Tier 3.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
There is a lot more wrong with this match than it being a blitz, lol
DMC has a MFTL feat but it's yet to be accepted because it envolves the infamous Mundus creation feat which is now pretty much confirmed to be universal by scaling, a guidebook and WOG so it's fair to assume the feat will also be accepted down the line

You say that with too much confidence, given the shitstorm that were pretty much every single DMC threads.

They were a "shitstorm" simply in the sense that they were VERY long and very debated, in the end pretty much everyone agreed, especially since Paradox brought up like 5 other universal feats which are supported by guides, so there's very little controversial in universal DMC, this feat has generated some discussions tho, mainly due to the then dubious nature of the feat surrounding it, dubious nature which is probably about to disappear

>given the shitstorm that were pretty much every single DMC threads.

Debatably wrong, only the first two ones are shitstorm-y, the third was pretty much people waiting for Kep's judgement once all the arguments were laid on the table. The fourth was simply summing things up.

Either way, 3-A DMC is now more solid than ever (and arguably more solid than most of the stuff here), so it doesn't matter now.

I don't think 3-A Dante was the issue here though. And to go with technicalities, most DMC threads aren't the best and going by the words Saikou used being "pretty much" it means nearly, not exactly all. This includes the multiple revisions threads before even this latest one. DMC doesn't have the best track record here. Also "arguable more solid than most of the stuff here"

Laughs in 2-A Digimo

And yes, I am just being an asshole at this point. ovo

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"pretty much" it means nearly, not exactly all
>every single DMC threads

Literally what he said in the same sentence.

But nevermind me, I'm just bored and have nothing better to do. ovo

Oh, time for word wars.

Thing is he would be saying "nearly every single" which would in turn mean nearly all, which would still mean the majority.

Boredom is literally the only reason I even made my comment lol.

I don't even know. Truth be told, I'm completely speechless right now.

You'll see much more once you pry into the site, for instance, Gokupotence.

I'm sitting here wondering "what kind fo sorcery is this?"

Some people thought Universal Dante was sorta dubious? Meet Outerversal Dante.

He's a person known for extrpolating results and trying to push for things like 2-A Danganronpa. He hasn't been here for a while, but I don't trust him as far as I can throw him when it comes to ratings.

I know about extrapolating, but this is just absurd. Like, I actually thought it was just a big joke...

This puts my Smash Bros. "extrapolating" to a shame.

I mean, let's not blame him, there's people who legit push his powerscaling ideas, look no further than YT, where people like SethTheProgrammer and Chuck have been pushing complex multiversal composite Goku

dante then gives reinhard a pizza which then they hangout eating more pizza as the world falls apart

Ravenous4th said:
What the **** is this shit?

Ravenous4th said:
I don't even know. Truth be told, I'm completely speechless right now.

You'll see much more once you pry into the site, for instance, Gokupotence.

I'm sitting here wondering "what kind fo sorcery is this?"

Some people thought Universal Dante was sorta dubious? Meet Outerversal Dante.
Low 1-C Goku? Smoking some good stuff righr now, he must. Goku must be 3-A at the very best. Even Zeno is probably 2-B or 2-A at most. Heck. He's probably 2-C.

Back