• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential DBZ (Movie/Animeverse) Upgrade

So I noticed something in movie 12 after giving it a rewatch that Goku actually has a crazy impressive feat, When transforming into SSJ3 in Hell he manages to cause the planet the Grand Kaio is on to shake.

Grand Kai's planet is on the complete other end of the Other World which means SSJ3 Goku was causing the entire after life to shake violently while transforming.
Bc662a700713ecd826b0f89e0baacb7a880bbd94 hq
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY2IBPzJhI

Thing is, non cannon feats aren't really used here for DBZ, GT is an exception, if anime feats were used, then Gogeta, Janemba, Hirudegarn and Buu Saga Top Tiers would all be 4-A, so I don't think this will change anything

DBZMLP12345 said:
Thing is, non cannon feats aren't really used here for DBZ, GT is an exception, if anime feats were used, then Gogeta, Janemba, Hirudegarn and Buu Saga Top Tiers would all be 4-A, so I don't think this will change anything
I know thats why I noted that it was an anime only feat no effect on the manga.

Just a boost to general non canon Dragonball since it is sometimes used as a diff version in matches. (I,E If someone said Anime Goku vs X Character this feat might be viable)

Aren't the movies non canon to begin with, also broly is claimed to be 4-A due to him destroying a galaxy, so I don't see any problem having movie characters on a higher tier. If they aren't, then people that haven't seen dragon ball will assume broly is the most powerful movie character there is.

TheMightyRegulator is correct. Although it is currently uncertain whether or not the movies should be considered a part of DBZ anime, and DBGT, continuity.

Antvasima said:
TheMightyRegulator is correct. Although it is currently uncertain whether or not the movies should be considered a part of DBZ anime, and DBGT, continuity.
This may or may not count, but I think GT ties in with the Movies somewhat, considering Cooler makes a very short cameo in the Super 17 Saga flying down from HFIL along with other past villains

Yes, but the movies largely do not seem to fit into the timeline of the original DBZ anime.

Back