• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Poster Boy vs Fluffy Boi - Jotaro Kujo vs Eevee

Which Jotaro & which key?

Both Jotaro have 3 keys, one of which is a High 8-C key, & 1 Jotaro has 2 High 8-C keys, & the other's 3rd key is At least High 8-C. Also, said Jojo (EoH) has Reality Warping, apparently. And is it before or after Dio's World?

Also also, how does the Selective Intangibility work? I'm assuming it's only for the Stand. Also, also, anyone know what AP &/or Durability values the combatants are scaled to, whichever Jotaro & whichever key he's using?

Also, what "type" are Stands, particularly Star Platinum to Pokemon? Psychic, since they're mental/psychic, sort of.... Ghost since they're sort of Spiritual?

I'd be tempted to say Fighting, because Fighting Spirit... but then again, I wouldn't call huge numbers of punches or simple hard punches Fighting type when moves like Comet Punch (Described as a flurry of punches.) & Mega Punch exist, Mega Punch being described as slugging the target with a punch thrown with muscle-packed power.

And it's not like Jotaro is a Martial Arts user. Fit & jacked? Yes. Martial artist? ....Probably not.

Imaginym said:
Which Jotaro & which key?
Both Jotaro have 3 keys, one of which is a High 8-C key, & 1 Jotaro has 2 High 8-C keys, & the other's 3rd key is At least High 8-C. Also, said Jojo (EoH) has Reality Warping, apparently. And is it before or after Dio's World?
Regular Jotaro + 2nd Key (which is Pre-Dio SP).

Well, Eevee seems to be more versatile, he can use Danmaku, as well as nerfing Jotaro's stats and amplifying his own, as well as heal, while the best thing Jojo has is selective intangibility. Jotaro may also be smarter (maybe), but I'm not sure if that would help that much. So, yeah, I think best Jojo loses to a fluff ball.

Danmaku? He dealt with wirse than what eevee can do. Statistics null won't do much to star platinum , star platinum is also very high end tuer 8-C , he can effortlessly dismember middle end tier 8-C .

Jotaro is also significantly better strategist , he has slicing attacks with star finger and if it comes diwn , phasing as more if a last resort .

Back