• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post your Waifu : New edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, the earlier threads were deleted, it seems.
The rules will be same from post your waifu: The redemption.
  • No Sexualized Underages Characters (if the characters isn't higher than 15, then don't post ambigous pics of her/him(?)) BUT you are allowed to post normal pictures of your waifu if she is below 15 (some people are around this age so they probably have waifu around this age too). Special mention of characters who "lol transcend time so no age" like Madoka, they are not allowed too.
  • No NSFW no matter the characters and the age i guess everyone is fine with it.
  • Please be Careful with some pictures, even if they don't show anything, fandom see all of them, and even if you don't violate they rule, they can ban you for some non-NSFW pictures, so please don't show half naked girl or some ambigious pictures
  • Monstergirls are allowed but be careful with those pics too.
Now, show me your culture!
38d3588a-0592-4dae-8ceb-b5f9c7314bb8

This is mine btw.

<BUT you are allowed to post normal pictures of your waifu if she is below 15 (some people are around this age so they probably have waifu around this age too). Special mention of characters who "lol transcend time so no age" like Madoka, they are not allowed too.

Bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back