• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post-Flashpoint Batman statistics

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
The calc is fine, expect for it being a outlier...
Why? He has done it twice, in Post Crisis even Nightwing has destroyed titanium and Bruce has destroyed missile and dented bazooka proof door and Post Crisis Superman has said N52 Batman is as good as Post Crisis.

N52 Batman could hurt Slade who in same issue easily tanked building explosion, can hurt Nightwing pretty hard despite him being capable of tanking attacks that just tore half a building.

He can hurt people in Batsuit (which has multiple building and large building showings in N52), 1 shot Talons etc. etc.

He has consistent DC at that level when fully serious.

His Arch Enemy Bane and Killer Croc both cap out at Wall+ and are stated numerous times to be physically stronger then bruce, if bats were really small building level, he would of one shotted them both the many times bruce fought them

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
But then both got hurt by batgirl who is immensly weaker then him.....
Who? Croc or Bruce? Anyway, she is wall level and things like that happen always. Batman has hurt Superman, lol, that's why we have rule for scaling in Marvel and DC.

Well, I suppose that this seems reasonable, but other post-Flashpoint characters around Batman's level would probably have to be scaled from it.

Also, it would be best if you inform some calc group members about this thread, so they can check up the calculation.

However, we need to be careful since Batman always holds up so we can scale it only if it is 100% he went all out.

I haven't been in this site for awhile tbh, so I forgot how that goes. Which members should I contact?

Antvasima said:
Well, I suppose that this seems reasonable, but other post-Flashpoint characters around Batman's level would probably have to be scaled from it.
Also, it would be best if you inform some calc group members about this thread, so they can check up the calculation.
By the way, if N52 Bat family has 6 hypersonic feats, is it consistent enough?

Antvasima said:
Probably, yes.
You should place notes about this thread on the calculation group members message walls.
1 member said it seems okay to him, but just to check it with Endless Mike to be 100% sure and others haven't responded yet.

How many of members need to allow it for us to put it on profile?

This seems alright. Backing up the consistency of this is Batman surviving a tank shell at point-blank range and being able to continue fighting.

Okay. Thank you for the input. Which of our profiles would be affected by/power-scaled from the change?

Antvasima said:
Okay. Thank you for the input. Which of our profiles would be affected by/power-scaled from the change?
Batman, Bane on Venom, Killer Croc, Red Hood on Venom, Nightwing and Deathstroke are all that comes to mind.

Well, are not most of those profiles covering the post-Crisis incarnations?

Superboy is N52, others didn't specify and I know we've used Post Crisis+N52 sometimes, which would make sense really since Flash said in Rebirth that Post Crisis events happened in N52 but were erased from everyone's memories (and I guess from their age since everyone is age they should be).

But that is completly other debate for completly other time.

Yes. It is confusing how we should rate their comparative statistics. For example, the superhuman New 52 characters have not yet demonstrated anywhere near the level of feats that their Post-Crisis counterparts did, but now we are told that they are younger versions of the same characters.

Antvasima said:
Yes. It is confusing how we should rate their comparative statistics. For example, the superhuman New 52 characters have not yet demonstrated anywhere near the level of feats that their Post-Crisis counterparts did, but now we are told that they are younger versions of the same characters.
To be honest, at end of N52 they got pretty big power up.

Superman and rest of JL thought he was responsible for power strong enough to destroy Universe and Darkseid has tanked that attack. He also tanked attack from Anti Monitor who was said to be capable of destruction on Universal scale in last issue.

Diana has also matched enchanced Steve Trevor who said he could destroy the Universe.

It was stated multiple times that if Flash runs too fast, Universe will be destroyed.

Metron said that fight between Darkseid and Anti Monitor is threat to Multiverse and that fight between Apocalypse and New Genesis is threat to everything he watches over (Multiverse).

Antvasima said:
Actually, that reminded me.

Post Crisis Superman said he can't see diffrence between Post Crisis and New 52 Batman except that N52 is probably bit faster and that they are equals in skill.

Well, Superman possessing a universal scale of power, and similar claims, must definitely be taken as extreme hyperbole, and power-scaling does not work for Marvel and DC, unless it is extremely consistent.

The fact of the matter is that we do not have anywhere nearly comparable feats for the Post-Flashpoint characters as of yet.

Possibly, but it is consistent enough to say Flash Point characters can be at least compared to Post Crisis. Batman was flat out stated to be bit better, N52 Flash didn't show any limits, N52 Hal became Will itself, Diana has God Mode etc.

I know that, I meant, he stated it at the time of fighting her.

At some point we will probably have to start a staff thread regarding whether or not Post-Flashpoint characters should scale from the Post-Crisis characters, and vice versa.

Antvasima said:
It is a staff only thread.
Yeah, I noticed after I made 3 comments already and then guy from thread contacted me and said that I shouldn't delete my comments yet since sometimes you (staff) accept input from side.

By the way, 2 members of calc group were okay with this and 4 regular members did. Endless Mike didn't respond yet, but how many more people we need before we put changes?

2 members? I thought that only LordXcano had responded? Anyway, I think that an upgrade of Post-Flashpoint Batman should probably be okay. I just wonder which other character profiles that should be scaled from him?

I posted it to Lina Shields, she just said me to check with Endless Mike.

I did several comments ago.

Batman, Bane on Venom, Killer Croc, Red Hood on Venom and Nightwing are all that comes to mind.

Deathstroke and Rose are already "likely small building" for being far superior to wall+ Batman currently.

Well, I think that most of those profiles cover the Post-Crisis incarnations.

I have added "(Post-Crisis)" to the above pages, to clarify that these are the intended incarnations of the characters.

Antvasima said:
Well, I think that most of those profiles cover the Post-Crisis incarnations.
I know Deathstroke's profile covers both and so do some others.

But we lack Post Flashpoint street level profiles (which should just be put under Rebirth).

I modified Deathstroke's profile, as it seems inappropriate to mix up the continuities.

Back