• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Epsilon_R

He/Him
I'm surprised nobody done that before...

4-B version.

No Super Sonic allowed.

Speed Equalized.

Power Rings.

The Flash:1 (Maverick Zero X)

Sonic:1 (Dark Matter)

Inconclusive:0

Flash render by ratedrcarlos-d52fzst
Archie s sonic the hedgehog 252 cover by anubithefrog-d6gevuz
The more powerful version of the Blue Blur

Flash vs sonic
Speed Battle!!!!!

They're both seem equal in terms of abilities (Phasing, time traveling with speed, Mid-Low Regen, all that jazz).

I'll go with Flash here due to scaling to Wally's KiloFoe calc while Sonic is only listed as somewhat above baseline.

Nah. Being able to regenerate lost limbs or vital organs probably wouldn't help Sonic recover from getting his head punched off

Does Sonic have Chaos Energy here? Or a Chaos Emerald?

If not, then The Flash probably wins with sheer AP difference. It seems pretty decisive, but the Power Rings do help Sonic last longer and rejuvinate him.

If he does, then it gives Sonic a better chance to use his stronger powers here. Things such as Planetary Reality Warping or teleportation could really come in handy where Sonic lacks in power.

His immortality will also make killing him a challenge, since he continues to exist in the wind.

He has is standard equipment. He has the Chaos emeralds but he will not transform into Super Sonic

Chaos Emerald users have the potential to seal, like when the Duke of Soleanna sealed Iblis or when Master Mogul was sealed by the Ancient Walkers or Titan Tails.

Going with the Flash for Maverick's reasoning. Dark Matter, you are just not convincing me of the Blue Blur's potential.

Away from a Stomp? Arguments? Let me see if I got it. The guy EQUALIZES THE SPEEDS, gives emerald to Sonic and you think I have you owe my resentment? Do YOU WANT arguments? Okay, fair. Sonic uses an emerald of chaos with the ability to rewrite two Universes (Sonic World and Earth20XX) same as Eggman and Willy did) and DETONATES the Flash. Shocked enough?

Back