• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possibly upgrade for eternity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2nd Existential Seed said:
A question:
If someone [Time Variance] stated in Marvel that the size of the Multiverse/Omniverse is impossible to quantify by any Mathematical Method [ Which would likely include all forms of Physics and Metaphysics ] , what tier would that fall under ?
What story again?

A question:

If someone [Time Variance] stated in Marvel that the size of the Multiverse/Omniverse is impossible to quantify by any Mathematical Method [ Which would likely include all forms of Physics and Metaphysics ] , what tier would that fall under ?
also all/any mathematical method=/= all forms of physics

"Impossible to say precisely how large" (with available scientific measurements) is not the same as "beyond all mathematical definition".

Since there is no evidence of 1-A, and Matthew disagrees, we should probably close this thread.

For that tier we need reliable evidence for 1-A that contradicts the other evidence that places him at High 1-B.

Well being beyond function doesnt mean 1-A, based on what I see from the above, it probably refers to wave function collapse so it being above wave function of all possible worlds just means its above all possible worlds

in the same comic it also stated the multiverse exist on infinite levels and the neutral zone is beyond that it also bordering that.

i think atleast high 1-B is good

Antvasima said:
According to DarkLK, merely entering a 1-A realm is nowhere near enough to automatically qualify for such a stature oneself.
Well, personally, I view the most external body of Eternity (and other Cosmoses) as 1-A. I do not think that you will agree with this though.

Wow. Dark of all people believes the Eternities are 1-A. Could you possibly explain your reasoning ?
Well, it seems people here agree that the outer void where the Cosmoses exist is a dimensionless world. However, the problem is that the existence in such a world does not make you 1-A.

We know that any being and concept is denied in this void ("even death may die" lol). Any. Except for the "pure substance" from which the Cosmoses are made. You can say that the cosmos is simply the strongest creatures and their resistance is very high. But there are a two things that make me think that this pure substance is much closer to the outer void than to some kind of concepts.

1) The internal size and complexity of the Cosmoses does not correlate with their external state. The first firmament has the simplest internal arrangement but it is the largest. When the superflow and parallel worlds were destroyed, Eternity did not become smaller.

2) The pure substance is not simply invulnerable to the negative effect of the outer void. The bodies of the cosmoses literally grow in the void. I do not think that this is possible if they are qualitatively different from this void.

Well, I obviously have a very high degree of respect for DarkLK, and do not mind giving Multi-Eternity and the First Firmament higher ratings if somebody finds explicit reliable evidence of a 1-A nature, but I am extremely wary of upgrades purely based on speculation, even if it is informed speculation.

Yes, it can be argued, but I personally prefer some easy to link to scans with explicit statements for proof within the profiles.

What about Never Queen and the Land that Shouldn't / Couldn't Be. It was described as a realm outside Eternity and the Universe, just like The Outside . However, both Never Queen and Eternity becoming one , simply swooning over them, made the realm. Would this qualify as a feat for them ?

this is dumb af so now if you exist beyond infinite D you couldn't be atleast high 1-B @Ant I respect your opinion thought

By the way, was it ever revealed who created the weapon that cut away a part of the Never Queen?

@ant literally the neutral zone in fact it is also a non Euclidean space which prove it more it could be at least high 1-B te neutral zone exist beyond the multiverse with quantum mechanics.

@Lucky

Beyond infinite dimensions recurrently means a higher degree of dimensionality, not exceeding the actual concepts of time and space as a whole.

@Lucky

We only use "At least High 1-B" if a character might possibly be 1-A.

Heres a quote about the Land that Shouldn't/Couldn't Be while I gather the neccessary scans :

It's big. The big nothing. A nothing of forever. A place God's hands have never touched. Outside of space. Outside of Universe... outside of Eternity .

a non Euclidean space has no parallel axis making it dimensionless and that isnt bound by dimensions

@Ant read the page about euclidean and non Euclidean on wikia.

I will ask DontTalk for input about this.

About if Lucky is correct that non-euclidean space is beyond the concepts of space and time.

Okay,

Also: Isn't the Land that Should/Couldn't Be literally Eternity's Realm ? It's outside Eternity, outside the Universe, and it's appearance is the exact same. If that is such, we may already have evidence for 1-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back