• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possibly upgrade for eternity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is possible eternity could get atleast high 1-B or possible 1-A ratings

It was stated that within the worlds there are wave functio while it's possible that the superflow exist on a higher level a conceptual space whereideas takes form. (and even a realm that is between dualities ) And there is even something beyond the superflow that's called the neutral zone in here is the edge of the outside and the edge of all known science a non euclidea the white space bordering all other mentioned places. A realm that is supposedly outside the omniverse but still inside Multi eternity. beyond the Neutral zone nothing is known and since the neutral zone is the edge of all known science which means eternity who exist outside only visible from the outside is beyond science. (the neutral zone is also called beyond ) outside the wild space everything you can imagine the wild space beyond reality. (which is possible even the beyonders exist here.) Kevin who was suppossedly to be outside the omniverse still exist in the neutral zone. More prove that the neutral zone is within multi eternity . And her isanti man drowning to the outside where he saw eternity beyond all those other places.

I'm honestly very amazing how that Anti-Man scan sealed the deal for this upgrade.

Anyways, I suppose I can accept Multi-Eternity being 1-A, especially the fact of how he's a boundless multiverse/omniverse, was stated by Dormammu that he possesses an infinite number of abilities inb4 "it's just a hyperbole", and being the Embodiment of both the 7th and 8th Multiverse (the same Multiverse that contains the superflow and etc. as mentioned by the OP with various scans backing it up as well) :
2718226-530048 multieternity16doft6 super
5264824-6861149440-47129
Read the 4th part of the panel

0fa8872766c5ba62f3b0963561537d3bceb7c283 hq
If I read this correctly when it mentions, "Only truly visible from outside them all," which must imply in this context that Multi-Eternity (Read the following bolded statement carefully) is outside of everything that is known.

RCO007 1493231343
Cw016

@Magi Hussie

I see no proof of 1-A within your scans, and "infinite abilities" seem like a figure of speech. In fact, the scans state that the new multiverse only consists of thousands of universes, as opposed to an infinite number like the old one.

@LuckyCharmingStar

You have uploaded your scans in an inconvenient format to read. Can you focus on the ones that supposedly state that Multi-Eternity contains 1-A realms that are not part of the white space outside of him and the First Firmament, and present them in the same manner as Magi Hussie?

Antvasima said:
@LuckyCharmingStar
You have uploaded your scans in an inconvenient format to read. Can you focus on the ones that supposedly state that Multi-Eternity contains 1-A realms that are not part of the white space outside of him and the First Firmament, and present them in the same manner as Magi Hussie?
mmhmm I posted all and it will be very difficult to post all the sans

I showed one that was the white space beyond many acting as one collective also called the neutral zone.

And I wan't eternity to be likely/possibly 1-A

Well, you only have to post the most relevant scans in this wiki. It is very hard for me to inspect the ones that you posted in the current format.

RCO003 w 1470975337
At the edge of known science the non non euclidean called neutral zone

Exo
the neutral zone at the farthest edge of all things the white space bordering all other things. beyond this nothing is known.

RCO004 1469319129
the neutral is already knwon as the beyond and eternity even exist beyond that.

YiA0dhu
neutral zone is beyond the many acting as one collective (omniverse) but still within multi eternity.

RCO014 (1)
Kevin who was lost in the neutral zone(also known as beyond the omniverse) is now the gaurdian of this place.

for more prove that the neutral zone is inside multi eternity and the neutal zone is also beyond the between a place between all dualities
875c51g (1)
Anti Man who was drowning to the outside was capable of seeing the first firmament and the true physical appereance of multi eternity which is more prove that the neutral zone is within multi eternity.

Aaaaaa
it was stated the multiverse exist on infinite levels.

Aaaz
But the wave function exist within the possibly worlds but the neutral zone bordering all known things.

RCO016 (1)ww
the neutral zone is also beyond the superflow where dreams and concepts take form the superflow is a conceptual space.

RCO015 (2)
ideas take form here when there is weather there comes a zeitgeist

RCO0072
the superflow is a conceptual space where combat is a metaphor every abstract can vist here this includes high 1-B ones too and even The Living Tribunal was able to go there.

CrossverseCrisis is not a staff member anymore, and supposedly now hates this wiki, but I will check through the scans.

Okay. I have read them all, and the superflow and the neutral zone both seem to be a part of Multi-Eternity, yes, but I do not understand how this proves a 1-A rating.

Not solid 1-A rating but atleast high1-B, possibly/likely 1-A

The neutral zone is beyond the superflow where visions, dreams, concepts and whatever it all can do. the superflow is beyond the multiverse which was stated that wave function exist withinworlds and the neutral is far beyond that.

The Neutral zone is a non euclidean space that bordering all other realms and all other things that exist within multi eternity.

and outside the neutral zone is literally everything beyond science which is where multi eternity true appearance exist in.

Well, I am afraid that this does not seems to be anything concrete to base a "Possible 1-A" rating on. My apologies.

I came mainly because Lucky asked me to. Hmm... A possibly supporting feat: Didn't Lifebringer Galactus resist The Outside , because they directed stated existing there hurts Abstracts in Ultimates and managed to actually rip some of it apart ?

According to DarkLK, merely entering a 1-A realm is nowhere near enough to automatically qualify for such a stature oneself.

And DarkLK created our tiering system in the first place.

IDK, characters who can make portals to 1-A space technically creates a tear in an outerversal space, dont know if we rate that as 1-A or anything

I wasn't glorifying DarkLK. All I said is that I respect what he did + the impact he made here.

Also... I am unsure too Sandman . It was just a question. It wasn't more of a portal created by some sort of special power rather than him literally tearing out a portion of the Outside to get back into Eternity [ " I noticed how the Lifebringer tear a hole through the No-Space " " A door Inside, back to Eternity " ] . It wasn't hax, he did it via physical force , unlike Gotenk's Vice Shout , which is hax of some sort .

Also sort of reminded of Never Queen . I believe the only reason she wasn't 1-A is because she's considered equal to Eternity . I remember someone mentioning it . I also want to mention Eternity's Realm . While Dormammu and Umar DON'T scale to Eternity , the feat was still Eternity's considering the fact it's still his realm .

@Matthew

We have to give respect to superior knowledge about a topic when it is warranted, or we create a context where knowledge is meaningless and opinion is all that matters.

Anyway, what do you think about the scans?

Well, its considered hax, you cant tear a hole in space with physical force and what I mean is that whether its done through physical force or hax, the outcome is the same, which is tearing a hole through space or non-space and affecting a 1-A space and I dont know if that is enough for a 1-A rating

I might be wrong though

Yes. High 1-B is perfectly fine, but they want to upgrade him to 1-A, and I don't notice any proof for that.

Can somebody remind me of the scan where Galactus supposedly affected a 1-A environment?

I think that he simply forced himself back into Eternity, much like the Ultimates forced themselves outside. A 1-A Galactus seems very exaggerated.

That still requires far more clear-cut evidence of 1-A though.

that's why i asked for atleast high 1-B first i mean it's possible but it seems matt agrees with high 1-B

but what do you think of atleast high 1-B?

A question:

If someone [Time Variance] stated in Marvel that the size of the Multiverse/Omniverse is impossible to quantify by any Mathematical Method [ Which would likely include all forms of Physics and Metaphysics ] , what tier would that fall under ?

I dont think being impossible to quantify via mathematics means its impossible with metaphysics as well since metaphysics is more on philosophy, correct me if I'm wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back