• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

POSSIBLY SPEED UPGRADE FOR WANG LING ( ANIME)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly is literally what I am saying, there is a possibility that he can use it, but he only used just enough amount of it to reach FTL speed.
there isn't even a possibility. there is ZERO indication he could do as such and it's purely your own reasoning, possibly ratings come from when there's evidence towards it but not enough for a solid rating.
Nah it isn't sountering my point , That seal is only to limit his power which he can control without destroying the universe, that's why he has sealed,
so you're telling me in the same breath that he has a seal to limit the amount of power he uses but also that he could possibly use infinite power? y'see what i mean?

Will you two stop bickering about off-topic things? It's unprofessional and ends up getting you all nowhere.

Anyway, I'm going to have to agree with the opposition. Nothing here is enough to get even a "Possibly" rating for infinite speed, let alone immeasurable as was originally proposed.

Will you two stop bickering about off-topic things? It's unprofessional and ends up getting you all nowhere.

Anyway, I'm going to have to agree with the opposition. Nothing here is enough to get even a "Possibly" rating for infinite speed, let alone immeasurable as was originally proposed.
I will wait for mods , if they said I will simply close it i have other stuff to propose, it will save my time in his upgradation

put people who disagree in disagree. like me and da3ggman
Well ok I don't mind
835519718223642694.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back