• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

possible speed rating

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWILIGHT-OP

He/Him
Here I am back with my another crt after a month, this is simple and short. šŸ™ƒ

With the given context Here
Froggy-2 state that they can achieve ftl+ speed if they have tremendous amount of spritual power,

But since in wang ling's case he got infinite spritual power he should atleast get
Possibly MFTL+ speed rating via ACCELERATION

AGREE:-
DISAGREE:-
NEUTRAL:-

didn't you try this a while ago but with immeasurable (which you then changed down to infinite) speed instead

MFTL+ is pulled from thin air, there isn't even a POSSIBLE basis for it.
why pick MFTL+ (>1000c) instead of MFTL? why not just FTL+?

it's not specified how fast he can go beyond lightspeed, just that it is POSSIBLE to go FTL. i think that is all you can get, as that is the only thing with any support.
"possibly FTL".
I agreed I was wrong in immesureable spoed but
Why not mftl+
Its not limited to speed, it depends on how much spritual power you have, the more power you have the more u can insert it to accelerate yourself, but since infinite Spritual power will need infinite time, it won't work so mftl+ is valid too

I didn't tell her this what I am telling u bruh
Froggy already said it need, tremendous amount to reach ftl,
They never said they are limited to that speed only
my point is that the only thing that's been stated is that "theoretically, with enough spiritual power, you can hit FTL"
nobody said he could go FTL+, or MFTL, or MFTL+.
this statement only supports a "possibly FTL" in my opinion.
i disagree.

my point is that the only thing that's been stated is that "theoretically, with enough spiritual power, you can hit FTL"
i disagree.
But no body also state that it's the only limit they can achieve, The feat is working on accelerating their inner spritual force to reach ftl+ so its obv they can do it for mftl+ too the more your spritual power the more you can accelerate yourself

The feat i showed you is already ftl+ feat cuz they did timetravel later on,

Anyways imma wait for mods, i have already explained, there is no limit to speed u can achieve since you can accelerate yourself as much as you want cuz it depends on how much spritual power you have, since froggy didn't have enough spritual power, he wasn't able to do it and SPRITUAL POWER IS UES IN VERSE

Since it doesn't specifically explain what the limit is, it doesn't mean that you can just assume the MFTL speed.
But Froggy 2 makes it clear that he converts his spiritual power into acceleration to reach the speed of light, that is, with the energy reserves he has, he can only reach the speed of light. And to be able to surpass the speed of light, he says that he would need a tremendous amount of spiritual power, so this kind of makes it clear that it would be possible to reach even higher levels of acceleration, considering that Wang Ling has a reserve of infinite spiritual power.

Verse doesn't state that it can upscale like that, so no. I'd be fine with @SeijiSetto's proposal, although is this an ability that Wang Ling has as well?

Channeling this energy for a boost in speed. The gif provided kinda makes it seem like that's a specific ability of Froggy.

Channeling this energy for a boost in speed. The gif provided kinda makes it seem like that's a specific ability of Froggy.
Froggy explained how his ability works here, by accelerating his inner spritual force to ftl speed he can do time travel, but he doesn't had that much spritual power that's why he explained it to him and later wang ling used it on himself showing doing timetravel, but he used too much of power which result in creation of a new universe.

i disagree.
No, what Froggy says is "theoretically possible" is time travel through FTL and not that it is "theoretically possible to go FTL".

Look at these prints taken from the gif

What he says is that "it would require a tremendous amount of spiritual power", for what the MC was trying to do. Which is exceeding the speed of light, to try to go back in time.

What he says is that "it would require a tremendous amount of spiritual power", for what the MC was trying to do. Which is exceeding the speed of light, to try to go back in time.
i was paraphrasing, not quoting exactly.

Yeah, MFTL+ is an extrapolation and nothing hints at that. Theoretically, in reality, travelling faster than the speed of light transcends space and time but it doesn't apply to fiction; this is just another quantum mechanic inference.

Guess I will close this thread now, it was my last attempt with this, even tho there is no mention if that's the limit they can achieve through Acceleration.
Appreciated y'all inputs. šŸ™ƒ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back