• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

POSSIBLY SPEED UPGRADE FOR WANG LING ( ANIME)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would not grant Immesurable Speed to my knowledge, just FTL and Time Travel. It's directly stated in the scan that he can accelerate up to the speed of light, and the other character assumes that if he goes beyond the speed of light, he can time travel (in theory). This simply just established that anyone who moves FTL in this verse can theoretically time travel. This feat doesn't require Immesurable Speed as the theory was based on moving faster than light through the us of spiritual force. For this to have been Immesurable, you'd need the statement regarding the theory of FTL equals Time Travel to not have been said and a legit feat to have been preformed. At best, this would give FTL to possibly Infinite speed since he has infinite of the spirit force thing but even that is assuming it's a 1 for 1 thing. I disagree with Immesurable Speed.

This would not grant Immesurable Speed to my knowledge, just FTL and Time Travel. It's directly stated in the scan that he can accelerate up to the speed of light, and the other character assumes that if he goes beyond the speed of light, he can time travel (in theory). This simply just established that anyone who moves FTL in this verse can theoretically time travel. This feat doesn't require Immesurable Speed as the theory was based on moving faster than light through the us of spiritual force. For this to have been Immesurable, you'd need the statement regarding the theory of FTL equals Time Travel to not have been said and a legit feat to have been preformed. At best, this would give FTL to possibly Infinite speed since he has infinite of the spirit force thing but even that is assuming it's a 1 for 1 thing. I disagree with Immesurable Speed.
So, if possible, can i change it to infinite speed. Btw not assuming he has infinite spritual power.

Since froggy said they need tremendous amount of spritual power to accelerate their spritual force in their body to accelerate it to ftl we can assume he can go to infinity acceleration since he has infinite spritual power?

Increasing speed infinitely isn't infinite speed.
Either you cross infinite distance in finite time or you reach finite distance in no time

Increasing speed infinitely isn't infinite speed.
Either you cross infinite distance in finite time or you reach finite distance in no time
Yeah yeah, u don't know context either I get it, it in context he already said it need tremendous spritual power to accelerate their spritual force in their bodies to reach ftl speed, and yeah he got infinite spritual power, which implies that he can reach infinite speed.

1121358283433836604.png

Needs more context this look like infinitely boosting his speed.
And the op didn't even show that
Yeah yeah, u don't know context either I get it, it in context he already said it need tremendous spritual power to accelerate their spritual force in their bodies to reach ftl speed, and yeah he got infinite spritual power, which implies that he can reach infinite speed.

1121358283433836604.png

Do u know why I wrote likely , there ?
The term likely is only used for statements or the feat collide but isnt too sure, if you boost your speed infinitely it will still take you infinte amount of time to pass an infinte space.
And reaching any finite distance in no time is infinte difference from any finite time reach.
So no it's not also possibly again the admin would agree with my proposition just like he did with my immeasurable speed argument of it been just FTL

So my proposal is still good for giving him an upgrade for POSSIBLY infinite speed. As you may you can choose to disagree

i won't mind or badmouth u from behind just like u did.

So my proposal is still good for giving him an upgrade for POSSIBLY infinite speed. As you may you can choose to disagree

i won't mind or badmouth u from behind just like u did.
How does this have to do with the thread.
Also please explicitly show a scan that dictates having Infinte speed
Am also shocked an admin agreed

Also please explicitly show a scan that dictates having Infinte speed
Bruh, u do know, if a character is capable of doing it but for some reason didn't showed, since it possible for him to do it we can give them a POSSIBLY rating ,

And my context provide that froggy said he need tremendous amount of spritual power to make him travel ftl speed but in case of wang ling , he got infinite spritual power. So yeah giving him possibly rating is fine imo.

having infinite energy =/= infinite stats
as far as i know, inf speed is one of those things that need clear feats or statements, it's REALLY hard to get it via reasoning, especially with "well he uses this energy to go fast and he has infinite of this energy so..."

you might have infinite energy but what is of interest is the rate at which you can output said energy

as far as i know, inf speed is one of those things that need clear feats or statements, it's REALLY hard to get it via reasoning, especially with "well he uses this energy to go fast and he has infinite of this energy so..."

you might have infinite energy but what is of interest is the rate at which you can output said energy
My point exactly thankfully someone cleared this issue out, having infinite energy doesnt mean anything in context of speed

But in op you said his spiritual energy travels at FTL too
They used used spritual power to accelerate their spiritual forceinside their bodies to travel ftl.
Also mind asking what is UES
UES = UNIVERSAL ENERGY SYSTEM, spritual power is the source of everything in verse. From creation to destruction , life or death. Everything is dependent on spritual power in verse. Already stated in s2 ep 1, if a world's spritual powers goes to zero it will be destroyed.

I knew someone will come here with this reasoning , so here my answer

Feat is already provided that it need tremendous amount of spritual power to accelerate themself to speed of light, but using that infinite energy they can possibly achieve infinite speed. And yeah again I said POSSIBLY . Goddamit

Feat is already provided that it need tremendous amount of spritual power to accelerate themself to speed of light, but using that infinite energy they can possibly achieve infinite speed. And yeah again I said POSSIBLY . Goddamit
Your reasoning have alot of gap holes in it
Call another admin just to be sure, two by the way since this is a controversial thread

Umm. If you are seeing this , can u plz ping some admins here

nothing you have provided as a scan says infinite energy
in the scan itself it says "tremendous amount"
if you mean the scan on his profile then it's up to you to prove that he can actually OUTPUT infinite energy.

i could have an infinite waterbottle but i'll only be able to pour out as much as the hole in it will let me

Bruh, basically for that stuff I used POSSIBLY term here,
idunno if you can even get a possibly rating.
what you're saying is akin to "this robot has an infinite battery. he's used a lot of energy to do XYZ before, so if - in theory, he used INFINITE energy, he would have High 3-A AP."

there doesn't even seem to be any indication wang ling can use infinite energy at once, you're just saying "well he has infinite power and he can use power to go fast therefore he COULD use infinite power to go infinite speed" which, by itself, is entirely unfounded

There isn't wtf
It's literally crystal clear,

Anyways gotta get admins here now.
How is this clear to you do you even listen to your arguments
You literally haven't proven a single feat on why this should even be "likely" it makes no sense
Energy and speed have no correlation
And even if his energy boost his speed infinitely its still not infinte speed
Infinite speed requires passing infinite distance in finite time this feat would take infinte amount of time to actually pass infinity which is never
Try to understand the logics of math and physics

idunno if you can even get a possibly rating.
what you're saying is akin to "this robot has an infinite battery. he's used a lot of energy to do XYZ before, so if - in theory, he used INFINITE energy, he would have High 3-A AP."

there doesn't even seem to be any indication wang ling can use infinite energy at once, you're just saying "well he has infinite power and he can use power to go fast therefore he COULD use infinite power to go infinite speed" which, by itself, is entirely unfounded
Omg thank you, why isn't this guy trying to understand

Your example is invalid here,
Do you know what I said earlier, about spritual power being UES in verse,
you did not read anything else i said.
the example is perfectly valid to illustrate the point that infinite energy reserves =/= infinite stats unless you can prove they can output infinite energy at once, which you have failed to do so far.

literally your whole point is "he has infinite reserves and he can use the energy to go fast, therefore we give him possibly infinite speed because he COULD MAYBE use all of the energy to go infinitely fast" like what

It's literally inside his own body that's why he has a sealed in his body,
okay? this changes literally nothing
prove that wang ling has even a POSSIBILITY of being able to output his infinite energy at once.
if anything the fact that he has a seal on is a huge counterargument to your entire point.

if anything the fact that he has a seal on is a huge counterargument to your entire point.
Nah it isn't sountering my point , That seal is only to limit his power which he can control without destroying the universe, that's why he has sealed,
prove that wang ling has even a POSSIBILITY of being able
Possibly is literally what I am saying, there is a possibility that he can use it, but he only used just enough amount of it to reach FTL speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back