• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possibly an other Alien x 2-B feat + Anihilaarg possibly 2-B upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that most of people won't agree with my point but wherever :

-so We know that the Anihilaarg did destroy the entire Universe, but what if I tell you that the Anihilaarg possibly destroyed the entire Multiverse because of the following reasons :

-Ben saied : that's the universe, it's everything I know, it's everything there is. Now if we pay attention you can clearly see that ben saied :"it's everything I know, it's everything there is", And ben know there is an actual Multiverse that is infinitely expending which could possibly mean that the Anihilaarg affected the entire multiverse.

-also we have the fact one of the galvins (I forgot his name) he saied that Celestialsapiens change the entire multiverse art style and voice actors all the time, it wouldn't make sence for him to say this just because of Creating a single universe.

-so this could probably prove that Alien x affected the entire Multiverse while creating the Universe which could also mean the Anihilaarg is possibly a 2-B device + it could be a confirmation for Alien x begin 2-B so who agree?

It's explicitly a universe so no, it doesn't refer to the multiverse

I don't remember the galvin specifying he affected the multiverse, but either way the statement was that celestialsapiens now and then change reality to look different, not that Ben did so when rebuilding the universe

Another thing, the whole deal with the anhilaarg is that it's a weapon the Contemilia use to destroy select universes they don't like, when travelling through different worlds

This alone proves that the weapon is just universal in potency

Agree with Andy, the Anahilaarg is blatantly confined to a single universe in the context of the story. That statement was just Ben being melodramatic.

I also think that Andy makes sense. Thank you for helping out.

It still dosn't explain and dosn't even make sense why the Galvin saied celestialsapiens change the Art of the entire Multiverse just because of Alien x creating a single universe, if he saied that than Alien x probably potentially affected the entire Multiverse while he was trying to create the Universe or something like that

I too also agree with Andy and disagree with the OP. It was explicitally stated that the Anihilaarg would destroy or create an entire universe.

I do recall a statement about a creation or a destruction of a universe creates some sort of timestream affecting another universe. I don't know. Its vauge tbh. If that is true then the Anihilaarg could be 2-C at best. Other than that, a flat out 2-B is a no no.

I suppose that this has been rejected and we should close this thread then.

Okey it's fine I knew it that no one would agree with my points anyway but before we can close the thread can we make the Alien x tier more Organized like :

Attack potency : at least low 2-C (easily recreated a destroyed universe with a wave of his hand), 2-B with his powers (much stronger than the Chronosapien time bomb, stated by Servantis that ben with a celestialsapien forme would be able to wish everything out of existence)

How is that wording better than what we have now?

Both of those are with his powers anyway, he isn't punching a universe into existence physically somehow. There's no distinction between his physical stats at all so I don't know why we need to make one.

What do you mean "safer"? The Low 2-C rating functionally does not exist and is just using headcanon to assume that he uses the strength his physical body to create a universe but somehow use his powers to destroy the multiverse when this distinction is never made in the entirety of the show.

.... This is not what I meant, but okey wherever I don't think there is something left to do here so yeah @Ant you can close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back