• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So with the new GBE formula, Assaltwaffle calced the energy to bust the Observable Universe. This calc is done by him.

3-A is energy equal to or above what is needed to overcome the GBE of the Neutron Pulsar PSR J0348+0432 with an omnidirectional blast with the point of origin of the blast beginning at the Earth and PSR J0348+0432 being located at the edge of the observable universe.

Using the new GBE formula and Inverse Square Law: 4*(3*(6.67408e-11)*((1.989e+30)*2.01)^2)/(13009.59*(5-1))*((4.4087e+26)/13009.59)^2 = 2.825e+92 Joules

The Big Bang should be that much energy? And we don't know where the Stones were located during the Big Bang. If we assume the cross-section of a stone to be 1 cm^2...

If it was in the centre of the Observable Universe: 2.825e+88 Joules, Multi-Galaxy level

If it was at the edge of the Observable Universe: 6.15e+42 Joules, Large Star level

Wtf outlier? Scarlet Witch would lolstomp Thanos.

This is baseless. They didn't tank something from which they were created.

BTW:

Minor thing but, from the first Avengers:

Steve: Does Loki need any particular kind of power source?

BANNER: He's got to heat the cube to a hundred and twenty million Kelvin just to break through the Coulomb barrier.

Implying the Tesseract could theorectically survive just under that, yet Thanos just kinda breaks it.

Taking it at face value:

http://www.endmemo.com/physics/radenergy.php

And using a surface area of like 0.02m^2 as an eyeballed lowball, we get 2.3515E+23 Joules or 56.2 Teratons of tnt per second, so consistency I guess.

They weren't even stones, just primordial energy formed from the Big Bang. They took their shape much later.

But yeah, the Tesseract has Country level durability and Thanos just squeezes it. That's just for destroying the container for the Space Stone, not the Stone itself.

I said they were singularities forged into ingots by the Big Bang, which the collector literally says himself.

I said the forged tanked it because i thought Spino was talking about Luc's logic.

I share the same opinion as Spino, and also disagree with something as low as 7-B.

It isn't headcanon, it's stated she has similar and comparable power to the stone.

There is no feats that will help determine the mind stone's power only an unreliable statement from Cap that it can level an entire City

Oh, you mean the output. I thought you were talking about her being comparable to it.

The point is...the Mind Stone, or any stone for that matter have no feats of equalling the power stone. The Power Stone has 5-A output only. Matthew is arbitraily scaling the other stones to it, with no proof.

On the other hand, we have proof of the other stones output of power.

• Vision using the Mind Stone for Energy Blasts
  • Malekith fighting 7-B Thor (Who Actually Shattered the Reality Stone in an explosion very much similar to Wanda Shattering the Mnd Stone.
Thus we know the stones don't all have equal outputs of power. Sure, Vision and Malekith could not be using the full output of power the stones can give, but that would be an assumption.

There is no logical conclusion that say the Mind Stone would have the same power output as the Power Stone.

More output, since she destroyed it due to having comparable power.

Its durability might = Output though.

The Tesseract proves that even a Stone's container has 6-B durabiliy. She also pushed back Thanos even though he was using a force-field from the Power Stone.

Wanda should scale from Base Thanos, which if that's the case, so should the Mind Stone's Durability as Wanda was making Thanos struggle with the same beam.

Matthew Schroeder said:
The Tesseract proves that even a Stone's container has 6-B durabiliy. She also pushed back Thanos even though he was using a force-field from the Power Stone.
  • Space Stone
And even then, it doesn't scale her as she didn't affect said shield.

Yes it does. The very fact that he needed to shield himself, and still got pushes backs means that he blast is strong enough to overpower it.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Yes it does. The very fact that he needed to shield himself, and still got pushes backs means that he blast is strong enough to overpower it.
Matthew...bruh, look at what you just wrote...lol

A shield is a shield. It's meant to shield. The shield did it's job and blocked Her attack. Her attack did nothing to his shield. He physically struggled to push through her attack. The shield doesn't make that easier.

If I build a Dam to block a Rushing lake of water, tge only purpose it serves is to act as a barrier between me and the water. If I then try to push that barrier against the the rushing water, that's my strength alone, the Dam has nothing to do with it.

So i'm sorry, but saying the gauntlet has anything to do with him pushing against her blast is just false. It did it's job and acted as a barrier. Now if her blast affected the barrier, then I could agree with you....but it didn't.

Wanda didn't do anything to the shield she only physically pushed Thanos and why is Matt saying he used the power stone? The only stone i saw glowing was the space stone

Matthew Schroeder said:
This is baseless. They didn't tank something from which they were created.
BTW:

Minor thing but, from the first Avengers:

Steve: Does Loki need any particular kind of power source?

BANNER: He's got to heat the cube to a hundred and twenty million Kelvin just to break through the Coulomb barrier.

Implying the Tesseract could theorectically survive just under that, yet Thanos just kinda breaks it.

Taking it at face value:

http://www.endmemo.com/physics/radenergy.php

And using a surface area of like 0.02m^2 as an eyeballed lowball, we get 2.3515E+23 Joules or 56.2 Teratons of tnt per second, so consistency I guess.
Hang on! You yourself used the fact that Thor's Hammer was forged in a dying star to calc it's durability. How is this any different?

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
So with the new GBE formula, Assaltwaffle calced the energy to bust the Observable Universe. This calc is done by him.
3-A is energy equal to or above what is needed to overcome the GBE of the Neutron Pulsar PSR J0348+0432 with an omnidirectional blast with the point of origin of the blast beginning at the Earth and PSR J0348+0432 being located at the edge of the observable universe.

Using the new GBE formula and Inverse Square Law: 4*(3*(6.67408e-11)*((1.989e+30)*2.01)^2)/(13009.59*(5-1))*((4.4087e+26)/13009.59)^2 = 2.825e+92 Joules

The Big Bang should be that much energy? And we don't know where the Stones were located during the Big Bang. If we assume the cross-section of a stone to be 1 cm^2...

If it was in the centre of the Observable Universe: 2.825e+88 Joules, Multi-Galaxy level

If it was at the edge of the Observable Universe: 6.15e+42 Joules, Large Star level

Wtf outlier? Scarlet Witch would lolstomp Thanos.
Unless we use Powerscaling. In which case Thanos would ALSO be Large Star or Multi-Galaxy level.

Blue and Purple Stones
Infinity stones
Power and Space
Space and Power Stones
@Ssr4
Both the power and space stones, or, at the very least, the power stone. We actually see the Space Stone on the second shot, and the third shot shows the space stone as a layer under the power stone.

Anway, i guess i'm going to bed now.

I was going to go to bed, but now I just want to say this; Watch the actual clip, and you'll see why that's wrong.

Also, her blasts are red, not at all purple, and you can see them being reflected off the purple.

I don't see any purple colour of the power stone all i see is scarlet witch's red and this is not a quality clip to determine anything

@ssr4 Ok, now i don't even know what you're talking about. There's clearly purple. And watch the scene as well.

@ric That's not how it works in this case. Also, the red is scarlet witch.

Back