• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's energy from Scarlet's energy is being reflected by Thanos, not mixing.

So you're going to dismiss the purple as shading, even though the red blasts don't even reach most of the purple or blue portions we see?

Also, the both of you dismissed how there was also purple behind his shield in the third shot.

yes, but it doesnt need to mix.

You can see through it, and if you find red/blue glass, and then look at a blue/red object through it it will apear purple (depending on how red or blue it is)

Large entire portions of it where purple and blue, not all of it, not even close. And they looked totally different, Scarlet's energy was reflecting off, Thanos' purple one was like fire, and the blue part was like a shield.

That purple is nothing like the flame like shade of the power stone.

I found a shot where the energy blast doesn't even cover the top at all, just the sides, and it's still purple and blue without the red at all.

Thanos blocks blast

@TFO

It does matter, but not in this conversation. We were just discussing if he was using both or not.

The fact he felt the need to use both might mean she's more powerful than The Power Stone.

Hang on! You yourself used the fact that Thor's Hammer was forged in a dying star to calc it's durability. How is this any different?

The stones did not tank the Big Bang. They turned into stones later

Isn't that like saying "Mjolnir did not tank a dying star. It was forged into a hammer later."?

f we use the forging to scale one item's durability, we should do it for all. And it's directly stated that they were forged by the Big Bang

ByAsura said:
@TFO
It does matter, but not in this conversation. We were just discussing if he was using both or not.

The fact he felt the need to use both might mean she's more powerful than The Power Stone.
False. Like seriously. And he wasn't using the power stone. Things for this movie are seriously being taking out of proportion and just blown up. Like, bro, no.

Even though I disproved that multiple times. Actually watch the clip, the power stone is lighting up, and there's purple energy even without the scarlet witch's blast.

Shouldn't Thor also be scaled to 5-A, since he did better against Thanos than literally everyone else (Overpowered his attack and severely wounded Thanos to the point where he was screaming in pain)

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
@Soel404 Only with Stormbreaker
Yeah but thats his weapon now so it should count (I doubt hes going to lose it)

ByAsura said:
Even though I disproved that multiple times. Actually watch the clip, the power stone is lighting up, and there's purple energy even without the scarlet witch's blast.
Except you didn't. I watched the scene multiple times. Only the Space Stone is glowing.

No it wasn't. Now i can see you are completely ignoring everything.

This is becoming an argument of futility, i'm done.

ByAsura said:
No it wasn't. Now i can see you are completely ignoring everything.
This is becoming an argument of futility, i'm done.
Actually look at the damn pictures and scenes yourself before running your ******* mouth. How about thst? It's not my fault you can see.

How about you actually look at everything i showed, there's purple flames like that of the power stone without the Witch's red blasts, there's the Power Stone literally lighting up in one shot. You're the one not looking at the pictures and scenes you hypocrite.

"It's not my fault you can't see".

The feeling is neutral.

ByAsura said:
How about you actually look at everything i showed, there's purple flames like that of the power stone without the Witch's red blasts, there's the Power Stone literally lighting up in one shot. You're the one not looking at the pictures and scenes you hypocrite.
"It's not my fault you can't see".

The feeling is neutral.
Nope, just you're a idiot that doesn't understand how coloring works. That and you're apparently delusional. Power stone isn't even lighting up, but what was I to expect from you other than wank and headcanon.

You can go blow smoke up someone's elses ass, thank you.

I've explained a million times that it was not only part of the blast that was covering the shield, but that it didn't even combine into the correct shade of purple to make the power stone colour. I f***ing understand how colouring works. Headcanon, headcanon, headcanon, you're the one making headcanon here.

How about you find someone else to piss off and leave me alone.

Can we just drop this part? I have a massive headache (not from this), and it doesn't matter much. It's also devolving into insults.

Just to add something, i think it should be noted that the blast Wanda used against Thanos possibly wasn't even a full-powered one, as she only using an single hand and was still focusing power on destroying the Mind Stone while pushing him back.

I think we could just place her at unknown for destroying the stone and conclude this.

Everybody should please calm down. This is supposed to be a polite and friendly site. The issue is not important enough to get upset about.

I see how i could have come off as a little condescending when i said (even though it was non literally, and with 0 of that intent) that he's ignoring everything. I also called him a hypocrite, but tbf, that was only because he was insulting me.

Disregard the entire discussion about the power and space stones being used with the barrier. It doesn't matter.

Bump . I just recently watched the Infinity Wars . About Scarlet Witch:

- She is at least far superior to Thor & Hulk , at bare minimum .

- This headcanon about the Mind Stone being weaker than the Power Stone needs to stop. There isn't any implication in the entire movie that the Mind Stone is weaker than the Power Stone .

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Bump . I just recently watched the Infinity Wars . About Scarlet Witch:
- She is at least far superior to Thor & Hulk , at bare minimum .

- This headcanon about the Mind Stone being weaker than the Power Stone needs to stop. There isn't any implication in the entire movie that the Mind Stone is weaker than the Power Stone .
Yeah because, you know, all the infinity stones are equal in power output. Each one is capable of life wiping planets, ripping moons apart and the whole 9 yards.

What makes the "Power" Stone "Special" is obsolete. It's cool though, logic and feats are apparently wasted in this thread and this verse regardless.

Its-all-good-y6tvwy

A mod can lock this now if my sarcasm above wasn't enough of a reason. This Gridlock isn't going to change. People are going to continue claim "headcanon this, headcanon that", etc... I'm done, just lock. I don't care about these things anymore.

Okay... Maybe I was a bit overzealous in my reaction. I'm just tired of seeing this back and forth with almost no solid proof for either side. I just didn't see anything hinting that the Power Stone is ridiculously superior to the other gems . I believed we should consider them somewhat comparable.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Okay... Maybe I was a bit overzealous in my reaction. I'm just tired of seeing this back and forth with almost no solid proof for either side. I just didn't see anything hinting that the Power Stone is ridiculously superior to the other gems . I believed we should consider them somewhat comparable.
That's the thing though. There is nothing that says the stones are comparable.

Where as the stones factually:

• Have shown different levels of power output
  • Destroyed by characters weaker in 7-B tier.
But nobody cares. Those that do are drowned out by those who don't.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Which stone was destroyed by 7-B characters?
Reality Stone. When it was in it's "Liquid" state, Thor hit it with lightning, it clumped together (Showing Resistance Mind you) and shattered in an explosion identicle to the Mind Stone Explosion.

Now, people have said "Oh, it was in it's gass/liquid state, Thor just dispersed it"...no.

• Thor hit it with Lighting and it resisted for awhile
  • It clumped together into a smaller object
  • It exploded as solid red Shards
And what backs it up is that the explosion was identicle.

I agree with Final on the issue of the shield.

The shield itself was unharmed. Thanos himself was still pushed back by it. If her energy blasts were to scale to the shield, then they would actually have to damage the shield itself. Pushing back Thanos isn't damaging the shield.

Back