• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible zero one upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would be a massive outlier unless we get more feats of this level for early series Zero-One.

This happens like every time Aruto would henshin. Although I don't know this would make him and everyone else jump to 7-B since he didn't even do the feat. Would this be okay for Environmental Destruction?

Eh. Based on context, it should scale to him, but it would be outlier without any other feats backing up such a rating.

I'm surprised there's literally no other feats for Zero-One other than Vulcan's Shooting Blast, which happened near the beginning of the series. Do we anything else to calc?

I think you can get KE if there's a shown or stated speed for when the move really fast and hit someone.

I'm pretty sure the only speed feat we have is this same feat and we have a statement for Zero Two's lightspeed movement.

How consistent would this feat be? Cause we really only have a single feat, Vulcan shooing through crates, to compare to. And the cloud parting part happens every time Aruto uses Rising Hopper and his Shining forms.

Every other feat in the series is between tier 9 to 8. Hell, the Eden planetary destruction feat was done at the literal end of the series.

I'm pretty sure the only speed feat we have is this same feat and we have a statement for Zero Two's lightspeed movement.
Zero-Two Streamer

Kamen Rider Zero Two attitude/posture control device.
It functions as a photon stabilizer that controls the posture during high-speed activity by the pressure when emitting directional light.

This one right? Not sure this is light-speed movement though.

That’s weird. When I go to Rider Wiki to see Zero Two, I see this.

• Zero-Two Streamer (ゼロツーストリーマ,Zerotsū Sutorīma) - Zero-Two's attitude control device. It functions as a photon stabilizer that controls the posture during high-speed activity, etc., by the pressure of lightspeed movement.

Don’t know why we have different translations.

Yeah, off the top of my head I know that the Quantum Leaper ability was mistranslated by a single word and that completely changed the description of the entire ability.

This might be an outlier. The feat was done in beginning of series when the characters only shown Large Building feat at best. Later in series, we got Multi-City Block level via 1000x scaling from Thouser and that is.

Yeah, so 7-B is massive outlier.

Sorry, but Zero-One is stuck in tier 8.

It more like most feats in the series are either tier 9 or 8, but then out of nowhere there's one tier 7 feat.

It more like most feats in the series are either tier 9 or 8, but then out of nowhere there's one tier 7 feat.
It literally happens every time he uses a Progrise Key, so he has more tier 6 7 feats then 8 and maybe even 9
And it's the first thing he does in the series to establish what Zero-One can do

I've talked to some people about the feat. They say it's fine since it's done more than once.

Just transfer the calc over to a blog and get it evaluated.

Yeah, so the calc was approved. I think this can be added.

Everyone Pre-Thouser would be 7-B. Everyone Post-Thouser would be 6-C upscaling from 1000x Zero-One's base.

I doubt we will get any more input. I think it's safe to apply it. If anyone asks, tell them I told you to apply the revisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back