• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Yu Yu Hakusho Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark649 wanted you to wait till we prove the steel dome before revising the Dark Tournament cast. And also @Hagane, please calm down.

Kurama and possible others team Urameshi fighter also have resistente tô mind attacks, by sel fmind sealing

Yeah he should have resistence to ice as Hiei was completely unaffected by glacier village icy temperature and wasn't really bothered with ice attack of the Seiryu

Resisting elemental manipulation means resisting all of them so resistence to fire and ice should be mentioned

I have tried to remove plagiarism for all the pages and given a render to all the characters sans Bui, Shura and Shigure.

- Scaling from Kuwabara, Genkai and Rinku it seems that all Energy Users have also Chi Manipulation because the two are threated similarly. The types of energy are described here .

- Not sure about the Type 1 Immortality from the Toguro Brothers, the Elder one has Type 3 via Regenerationn and 6 via Possession. All the Demons have Longevity since they age after a long long time scaled from Raizen, if the latter had immortality he would have not died due to not eating for centuries.

- It seems Kuwabara might will be upgraded since he presumably trained in order to compete in the Second Makai Tournament, althrough Hiei warns him and is implied to be normally the weakest of the group.

For the Dark Tournament Dome, i have not found a statement if it is made of steel, but it was assumed to be so [Also in the Karasu and Hiei calcs] since in these screenshots [Mainly seen in the J-Stars one], it looks to be similar to that.

Yeah, I haven't found a direct statement either. But Topaz's and Bui's axes are stated to be made of steel; and are the exact same color as the DT's Dome. So maybe that at least gives some hints.

What do you think about the other stuff i posted?, which is the Chi Manip., Immortality and Kuwabara stuff.

Chi Manipulation is legit for sure. As for Type 1 Immortality, I'm unsure. It is implied that Toguro doesn't age at all, but I vaguely recall that he still eats and drinks. There was a quote mentioning he "Prefers a glass of orange juice over ice." Longevity for sure is solid, but Type 1 Immortality I'm unsure of.

As for Kuwabara, it seems a bit speculative, but won't deny it happens eventually. But if there's going to be another revival OAV that's considered canon, then I wouldn't doubt it if there's legitimacy.

Ok, i'll add the Chi Manip. and give Longevity.

- If the calc is accepted then the At least 8-A ones will become 7-C as 24,70 Kilotons since the feat was done by Mask Off Karasu, its possible that Base Karasu and those that scale to him might will be 7-C, but what about char. like Suzuki and Rinku, do you think they should be Likely 7-C or Low 7-C+?. Likely for Prime Genkai, Kaname Projectiles, Mastered Hiei, Kazuya Sensui, 80% and 100% Toguro will be High 7-C [513,983 Kilotons for the Low-End], lastly Yusuke Post Removing Cuffs and charged by Kuwabara apparent death, 100% over 100% Toguro, Minoru Sensui and Base Yakumo will get the at least.

- For the revival well, i already posted it [It was released in 2018] and nowhere was it mentioned that Kuwabara was a S class, also as i'm aware there seems to be no plans for future Ova's. So i'm neutral for Kuwabara.

If they're any amount superior to it you could probably manage a +

the 24 kilotons ain't ok until we get solid proof it's steel, it's a big upgrade so it needs a lot of proof

I'm pretty sure fictional metals stated to be stronger than steel would also qualify for those types of calcs. Though I can agree we need more elaborate information. Someone could try asking someone like Chaos Theory who made the original calc, and I think Soldier Blue also mentioned something about there being proof.

Don't we have a number for concrete vaporization? Could serve as a good replacement in case steel can't be confirmed.

Concrete vaporization would still be 1718980000 cc * 25700 J/cc = 4.4177786*10^13 Joules or 10.5587442639 Kilotons. Which would still be 7-C.

Yeah, it's definitely not made of concrete; it's made of something much more metallic and durable than that. However, looking at the image, the Dark Tournament Dome does legit have the same color as Topaz's battleaxe which is legit made of steel. Bui's axe while made out of demonic energy, was also stated to be much stronger than steel.

So what are the conclusions here, and what is left to do?

The only thing left to do is to find clues if the Dark Tournament Arena is made of steel, that will upgrade the Dark Tournament characters.

Okay. Thank you for the reply.

He is phisically weak and does not scale to Yusuke since he was easily dodging his attacks and beating him while supressed, Kamiya said he was goint to faint from Yusuke attacks if it wasn't for his drug, then he was nearly killed but Genkai healed him. His gimmick is that he uses demon insects that humans cannot see to transmits diseases that ignore conv. dura, he is able to easily slice regular humans and can cause paralysis by hitting pressure points, the only notable thing was his Psychic Scalpel energy attack, which Yusuke decided to dodge rather than take it.

Minoru isn't physically on par with Yusuke, but his spirit energy attacks on more or less on par with his full power Spirit Gun. Kazuya while almost as strong as Yusuke and Toguro physically, did have a weak mind and lack of versatility aside from his Ki cannon. But I doubt he's any weaker than Hiei. None of the other "Diversion" Sensui 7 scale from the protagonists, only Sensui and his alternate personalities. I don't think Hagane was asking about Doctor, Sniper, Gamemaster, ect as they're mostly just physically weak characters with notable hax to make up for that.

Itsuki and Sadao are the only sensui seven members other than Sensui who have notable physical strength feats; with Sadao mainly being impressive thanks to Elder Toguro's absorption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back