• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Yu Yu Hakusho Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I share the same sentiments. The only thing holding it back is the the proof that the Dark Tournament Dome is made of steel; which we as mentioned above does appear to be some type of strong metal. And even using vaporization of concrete would still get Karasu's feat at 7-C and Hiei's feat at High 7-C. Same as what's being proposed, but too a lower extent.

The scaling would be this:

The likely 8-A becomes likely 7-C [Since the likes of Suzuki was easily defeated by Genkai].

The 8-A becomes 7-C [A lower extent to Karasu's feat].

The at least 8-A becomes 7-C [The feat was done by Transformed Karasu].

The 7-C becomes High 7-C [From Hiei's feat].

The at least 7-C becomes at least High 7-C. [Stronger than Hiei].

Note: The at least for DT Yusuke is when Toguro increased his power by harming Kuwabara.

Well if not steel then what is exactly the strongest/most durable metal out there? Chuck Norris? Otherwise we might as well use steel

After all:

</div>

I think going ahead and using steel should be fine given the evidence.

I suppose we can apply the upgrades then.

Edit: I have performed the edits, Dark649 is welcome to do a double check to see any details I missed and can close this thread once he confirms the conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back