• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Wonderful World Upgrade? (Maybe not...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
023semnia B
I'm sorry for this post. & she is too.

Ever since Semnia was released, her fighting style is filled with Hax. But I've yet to find a valid reason for a tier upgrade. But since she can create, & use a seperate dimension of reality called the Abyss that she can use to trap enemies in, & can OHKO them (She doesn't do it by ripping the dimensional fabric to the Abyss; she forces them in via a Finish Skill that traps them in, then another that has them into the Abyss instantaneously. That, and a giant sword impales them. Gameplaywise, it's not the case, but Lorewise, it is.

But enough of that. The question is that what tier does it require to create a dimension of reality, and use it as a weapon, and I also ask if the rest of the verse can scale if it's not just more hax? I've been trying to find a reason for an upgrade. Is this worth scaling? I mean Wonderful World (Verse) is a fighter after all...

Tell me your answers here. Good luck! :)

It generally depends on the size of the reality that she creates.

Oh. Hello sir. I thought you were going to lock this due to it being pointless. My apologies.

Anyways, I haven't actually measured the usual arena for the verse in therms of length, but I rather waait until he responds first. Usually Author comments seem to be unreliable (Demonbane for instance.), but Ainefill did actually mention about another character, Rescana, whose Magic ability is still TBA (He hasn't decided yet basically.). So after a Decade of developing the Wonderful World (Verse), his mind is still in one piece after that. So even though (sigh...) Twitter posts are "Unreliable", Ainefill still seems to know what he's talking about after the post that he hasn't decided on Rescana's ability yet. BTW, sir. The verse started in 2006; the same year the last Demonbane game is released (I think?). But enough derailing this. I suggest we wait for an answer.

Unless the staff still believes not confirming a recently created character that's currently unplayable's abilities are untrustworthy either.

My apologies for the post. I was trying to prove something. >_>|||

UPDATE: I feel like George Costanza of SEINFELD after that one moment when being asked for Coffee and say no. My apologies; but it's true. :(

Anyways; it wasn't Rescana's abilities that are a mystery (She is planned to be a Rushdown-type character.). It was Nefisca & her ability to make a spirit out of fire. It's HER fighting style that is undecided. Apologies for the misunderstanding.

(& Now we wait.)

Author replies to fan questions are not considered as reliable by this wiki.

If this is the case regardless of minor things that might be true (The comment in question was posted in September this year. Not too long ago. A testament to 11 years of development.), Simple showing of the inside of the Abyss won't say much (It just might be the size of the in-game arena, when it just might be higher. Sorry to say; Ainefill's point regarding another character's fighting style in a TBA status seems convincing. Not trying to accuse anyone though. :(

But in all seriousness; I'm not trying to compare Ainefill to the guy behind Demonbane. It seems Homebrew people from Japan seem to know more than those with a bad memory (Ainefill has a good memory? ?_?|||). The reason I'm actually asking him at all is so even the JP community knows as well; or lack thereof. I pointed out Nefisca as a point that maybe, just maybe, he's telling the truth. But it doesn't seem to matter here.

So, why is it not reliable, sir? Did anyone before me ask that? Sorry for the topic.

I cannot understand what you are trying to say very well.

The short comment:

Wonderful World (Verse) first started in 2006 as a tech Demon. I was trying to ask if development plans still in progress can still be denied as the truth. Ergo: a character that only recently (Which is last year by Development standards; it's that slow.) came to fruitition. I was merely asking if this is also not allowed just the same as the "Rest of outside Social Media.". If so, It'll take me a very LONG time before I can find an opprotunity for someone else to up the Tier abit.

BTW, should I show you an image of Nefisca to be safe? All apologies for turning this into a heated debate between grown individuals... >~<

(Why this is untrustworthy, I dunno... But I'm forced to respect... I guess...)

I still do not really understand what you want to say.

Basically, what I'm asking is whether or not developmental status' in a Author's history (Such as Nefisca's fighting style not being known yet at the time.) can be used as proof they might be telling the truth. If this is not the case, as with all others, I guess I could say At Least Low 7-C, likely higher with Abyss..

Nefisca
This is Nefisca BTW. Enough Derailing this.

I mean, Semnia has ALOT of Hax after all...

No, sorry, but we can only use official published in-story material.

(Thinks hard, but can come up w/ nothing.)

The ultimate dilemna... Nobody knew I had to tank it...

If tiny clues to an author telling a mere fact is a lie, and the Wonderful World (Verse) has no story mode, and above that, Semnia's Winquotes aren't even posted at the respective @wiki (I'm guessing it's Nippon's answer to Wikia.), and that V0.91 was released despite Ainefill not fixing up Semnia's Gameplay thus is an (for now...) unofficial release, what the heck to do to potentially upgrade a verse...

I'll still keep touch with Ainefill, but if in-story stuff is the only thing allowed in this case (Ainefill stated a blur like Aiwhen couldn't me measured in physical speed. But what if V1 had a story, and it showed Aiwhen's true speed? Don't get me started until that happens though, but it could be faster than Supersonic, likely...), I just wonder what Semnia says in her winquotes, and ones from those who fight her.

But since Semnia is capable of Dimension manipulation, and that anything Social Media states isn't allowed here, I guess her tier stays at Low 7-C, likely higher with Abyss? I just need help with her Powers & Abilities. I'll try and help back from there. I'll supply info as a result for those unfamiliar. Anyways; I saw this outcome coming, it's obviously not an upgrade. Fingers crossed that Semnia can state at least something (Sabe can apparently fight without his arms after his fight with Pale according to a Win-Quote.)...

Truest Apologies if this is a waste of all of our times... :(

No problem. I will lock this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back