• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Upgrade for the Universal Abstracts (Marvel Comics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ClassicNESfan

Are you fine with the suggested changes?

Nope, cause he scales to Galactus, who is beneath the Cosmic Cubes that are consistently just 2-A.

Thank you for helping out. I have unlocked the pages. Tell me here when you are done.

Didn't Kubik say that the celestials were infinitely more powerful than he was and the abstracts infinitely more powerful than them ?

Clearly that's not the case when a single Cube can overpower a Celestial host and overpower Galactus, who is comparable to some Celestials.

Yes. That story has been severely retconned and ignored.

Also you forgot to give everyone 'possibly Immeasurable' in speed as well, but I can fix that.

The Infinity Gauntlet was listed as Likely Low 1-C, Possibly Higher specifically because it stomps entire armies of abstracts with a ridiculous level of ease, it contains a multiverse inside of it as a lower realm of existence, and we aren't exactly sure what its upper limits are. Its every feat is casual. The Phoenix Force does not scale the same way. We have nothing to suggest it is significantly beyond any of the other abstracts. On the contrary, if you really want to get down and dirty with it, we've seen Galactus contend with Phoenix Force hosts before.

I still am unsure about universal Phoenix force at all. Why can't all hosts be hosts of the multiversal force ?

He's contended evenly with Rachel Grey, and Jean Grey, but Jean has a lot of other stuff that would put her quite a bit above Galactus. And Jean Grey alone has statements that suggest she's nearing abstract level if not already there, and then there's the fact that she scales above Giruad, a Phoenix host who could wound Eternity.

All the speeds have been fixed, apart from Jean Grey's because of the aforementioned issue that her page is still locked.

Immeasurable speed has not been accepted. I hope that you haven't updated any pages in this manner.

I will unlock the Jean Grey (Marvel Comics) page. Thank you for helping out.

It seems like you did update them to immeasurable speed. This has to be undone for all of the pages before I lock them again.

Also, two "possibly" after each other looks inappropriate. "Possibly Multiverse level+ or Low Complex Multiverse level" likely looks better.

Are all of them truly beyond time? They have never displayed immeasurable speed in practice as far as I am aware.

Well, the Eternity scan that made him Low 1-C explicitly mentioned time as one of the dimensions that Eternity was higher than and called time a limitation Strange had to readjust to.

Well, they are never treated as possessing immeasurable speed in practice in any case, and you cannot just change lots of statistics for important pages as you see fit without these changes being accepted by the staff.

It really doesn't make sense for higher-dimensional beings to still be bound by time, but whatever, I removed immeasurable speed.

Thank you for helping out. Being spatially higher-dimensional does not automatically mean being temporally higher-dimensional.

Sorry. I ducked out for a little bit, and it looks like, upon returning back, Jean Grey's material has been dealt with. (Of course, it also looks like there was a squabble about speed, but that seems to be settled now.)

Regardless, is anything else necessary?

LordWhis said:
I still am unsure about universal Phoenix force at all. Why can't all hosts be hosts of the multiversal force ?
Because the force appears in fragments in most times and others like Thane don't know how to control the power efficiently. Jean Grey as White Phoenix Of the Crown should only have the Multiversal Phoenix Force since she even operates in the White Hot Room (the Heart of the Phoenix)

Still I don't think there is any evidence for universal Phoenix forces. It's just hosts are given fragments of one Phoenix force of varying size.

I still am unsure of universal abstracts being more than universal. It kinda destroys the point of universal abstracts in the first place. Why should the personification of a universe be multiverse level ?

I think all beyond universal feats should be attributed to the multiverse life abstracts even if they weren't explicitly referred to as multi-versions.

On a side note, did Thor sacrifice himself to save the multiverse in King Thor #4 ? Because that would be a 1A feat right ? If not a high 1A feat if you can prove a connection to Oblivion.

@LordTracer

Did you remove all of the immeasurable speed statistics that you added?

@LordWhis

I also do not think that it makes sense for the universal abstract entities to be higher than Low 2-C, but Marvel does not make sense most of the time.

I think that King Thor only saved his universe.

Okay. I will close this. Thanks to everybody who helped out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back