• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Upgrade for Granny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should it Stay the same?

I recommend At least Athlete level possibly higher.

Or should we use this for Granny AP addition?

Attack Potency: At least Athlete level possibly Street level (can knock the player out unconsciousons, who survived a small explosio)

And in the future(If this even gets added)

Attack Potency: At least Athlete level possibly Street level (Could break open a door with a wooden drawbar lock, can knock the player out unconsciousons in one hit, who survived a small explosio.

Also Granny knocked out the Player for same amount of time of what the explosion did.

The break opens a door with a wooden drawbar lock is supporting the Athlete feat.

>Survived explosion

>Video is listed as "Death Scenes"

I also don't really see it as breaking the planks, there's no fragmentation of any sort, they were just knocked loose.

Except they logically don't.

There's no reason for Granny to give the player the five days they have, there's no motive to it, and it serves only as a second chance, making it a Game Mechanic.

We don't say The Survivor in 7 Days to Die doesn't die after they get clearly mauled to death simply because they have a bedspread to wake up in.

Granny should remain where she is.

1. Withstanding an explosion so it can be counted as durability =/= Getting knocked unconscious for an entire day, gaining injuries (e.g. limping), and nearly bleeding to death from an explosion

There's a difference between surviving things and actually withstanding them.

2. Don't forget it's implied that the player is injured, and she has a wooden club, so I doubt knocking the player out is that high of a feat.

Breaking open a door isn't that big of a deal as humans do that all the time, and at max should land her at Athlete level.

I agree with Abstractions. Granny should remain where she is.

Phoenix broke down a door as well and yeah he's only 10-A still, and it was a pretty decent sized door. Not your average house door. Granny should stay.

Okay, if she should stay where she is, should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back