• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Tier 4 and MFTL+ Kirito (CONCLUDED)

Scales to Star King Kirito and all the cosmic Alictization bros

DMUA said:
It's anywhere from High 5-A to 4-A apparently
Anyways, what was that feat of moving stars? Was it the "Turning day into night" section or something else you haven't gotten around to posting? That could determine the low end for the boy.
Yeah, iirc, it was.

Volume 18 was by far the trickiest one to actually even read, with all the flowery words they used.

It's creating an entire night sky?

Well, multiply GBE by a few million (or however many are in a nightsky) and then that's probably around 4-B

Possibly? They stated it wasn't just a void covering earth, but an actual night sky.

"RELEASE RECOLLECTION!!"

Pure white and pitch black discharged at the same time.

Massive numbers of ice tendrils exploded from the front-facing Blue Rose Sword, tightly binding Gabriel's body.

Then from the Night Sky Sword raised high above— A monumental, dark pillar towered into the sky.

Dark light roared upwards, boring through the crimson and gaining soaring altitude — then spreading in all directions almost as if it had collided violently with the sun.

Bit by bit, it was covering the sky.

The crimson was being painted over at terrific speed and the daytime light vanished.

Darkness reached the horizon at once, and continued to expand beyond.

No, it wasn't the darkness of a void. It was velvety, had a slight temperature...

An infinite night sky.

Infinite is surefire a hyperbole, but, yeah, it's a nightsky alright.

... of course that still doesn't answer the question of how many stars exactly are in said night sky

This scan furthur proves that it was probably an actual night sky.

A torrent of darkness was ascending from the pitch-dark

longsword raised high in the swordsman's right hand, covering

the entire world.

But it was not a darkness without light.

The northern sky began to shimmer with countless dots of light.

Clusters of stars shining many different colors gradually adorned

the sky... the night.

Yes I know it's a night sky that's not my question

Right, just looked it up via the internet

"There are only about 5,000 stars visible to the naked, average, human eye, MinutePhysics points out. And, because the Earth itself gets in the way, you can only see about a half of those from where you stand."

of course another source says "To answer the question, "How many stars in the sky?" The total comes to 9,096 stars visible across the entire sky."

Considering the former is 2013 and the latter is 2014, I'll go with that number.

9,096 times GBE of 1.517x10^41 is

1.3798632e+45 Joules, 13.798632 FOE, Large Star level, I believe +

Matthew Schroeder said:
Changing the night sky doesn't require you to actually manipulate all the stars. Just the atmosphere / planet itsef.
Yeah, that's another thing. You'd mostly just need to block out the sun's light which is only like, Tier 7.

Moving a nightsky's worth of stars should be High 4-C though.

Yeah, that's another thing. You'd mostly just need to block out the sun's light which is only like, Tier 7.

Moving a nightsky's worth of stars should be High 4-C though.

That's something that legitimately could be used to downplay any destructive feats in astronomical scale when planets/stars are just shown to vanish without a trace rather than destroyed normally.

AguilaR101 said:
That's something that legitimately could be used to downplay any destructive feats in astronomical scale when planets/stars are just shown to vanish without a trace rather than destroyed normally.
I mean, is it downplay, though?

It's making a night sky, and it's more reasonable to assume it just cancels out he sun's light to reveal the stars rather then just create a ton of stars.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
I agree with Matthew, 4-A and FTL sounds like a textbook definition of an outlier.
Read the thread over again. There are plenty of high caliber feats in Alictization that don't contradict ratings considering Underworld is a completely different setting then the main SAO.

Woah, just woke up and now there's a butt-load of comments. Anyways all of the feats are pretty fair, I even listed some extras myself + a picture proving that those are real stars in the background.

Edit: Why did it reply to #140, whoops.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
I agree with Matthew, 4-A and FTL sounds like a textbook definition of an outlier.
Did you even bother to read the entire thread?

There are multiple possible 5-A to 4-A feats.

MFTL+ should be solid. It was already shown 10+ times consistently, and by 8 different characters.

Don't forget Underworld during SK Kirito's time is an interstellar, space-faring civilization.

Kuroiha said:
Don't forget Underworld during SK Kirito's time is an interstellar, space-faring civilization.
We should make an Underworld Civilization profile ovo

That requires the assumption the character who performed the feat has light manipulation.

It could be more "reasonable", thing is you'll seldom see this logic applied evenly across the board. And when taken to its logical conclusion it only serves to put holes in the interpretation certain visual cues.

ie: Who is to say stars seen inside dimensions that were created are actually stars and not just an illusion created via light manip? If planets just vanish without leaving any trace, shouldn't it be far more reasonable to assume only the light they reflect was erased instead? and so on.

Kirito has that, so.

Generally makes more sense that there are already stars in the sky rather then Kirito just making a ton of them.

Regardless of viewpoint he's at least High 4-C.

Moving stars isn't GBE, though. That's creating them.

Moving stars should be the rotational KE of the star multiplied by the number of them.

The speed calc is pretty weird but using a simple method (I.E just googling 4.367 light years / 10 minutes) I get the same results so I'm okay with the speed myself.

@Darkanine

Okay, thank you. It's Kirito scaling off of a creature that outspeeds the Mechadragons.

@Kepekley

May I ask your opinion on MFTL+ as well?

Our rule has always been if a celestial object goes FTL, then we use its GBE instead. No need to complicate everything.

Except I'm talking about rotational kinetic energy. Not kinetic energy.

And link for that? I'm pretty sure we only use GBE if a constllation is created.

Kepekley23 said:
Except I'm talking about rotational kinetic energy. Not kinetic energy.
Hmm... interesting enough.

Mayhaps you should showcase that in a blog for this feat?

Yes this is me manipulating your desire to see things right in order to get free calcs, don't mind me

Anyways, we should get our forkery together as per tiering

Kirito will be At least 6-C, possibly 5-B when empowered by the world.

He'll be At least (Kep's calc results), possibly 4-A as Star King.

Back