• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Tier 4 and MFTL+ Kirito (CONCLUDED)

@DMUA have you seen how many armors Samus has?

@Xmark So are these like alt-timeline Kiritos? The way it sounds, its still Kirito at the end.

2 keys are for variations of the Pre-ZM Suit, 1 for no suit, and 5 for her Legendary Suit. Trust me, this ain't much different.

The problem with Kirito's orginal Alicization key was that it was using composite Alicization Kirito.

It's kind of stupid to just make another key for Star King Kirito.

SomebodyData said:
2 keys are for variations of the Pre-ZM Suit, 1 for no suit, and 5 for her Legendary Suit. Trust me, this ain't much different.
oh

... But they still all have around the same sort of powersets?

If not it's frankly pretty stupid to keep them all wrapped up in one thing

@DMUA

Here's the 10 minutes scan.

She finished the turn and the imagepanel was once again filled

with Caldina's blue light, where she had left the ground just te

minutes ago
. It looked just within reach, but in reality it was

despairingly far away.

If you didn't get it, in another scan, they said they had already been traveling back and forth the two stars multiple times.

According to observations conducted later, after patrolling back and forth between the two

stars at the same speed
and on the same route and then considering the matter for a while, the

space beast decided to allow all mechadragons to undergo interstellar travel under the

condition that they would avoid times in which they would come into contact with it.

This means they can travel back and forth stars multiple times within 10 minutes.

They have the same core ones, but don't continuely build on the previous one, if that's what you mean.

By all accounts, wouldn't Kirito only have 6 keys in total if we include the new ones? It seems a bit overboard atm when we have far larger profiles.

6 keys, yes.

One key is a composite version of Kirito that somehow has all of his swords on him at once.

Another key is an entirely different version(?)/person(?) from Kirito, but still lives in Underworld.

I really don't think we should have those far larger profiles if the individual keys have such distinct wedges between them, in that case.

@DMUA Hold on, is there anything really important that current Kirito lacks from the first keys? Because at that point, it would also just be adding to the power set.

@Kuroiha One key is a composite? Like canonically he has everything or vsb composite?

Aren't the larger profiles still together because its one person with a bunch of different forms expanding on the previous ones? This Kirito seems to be an entirely different person but just shares the name and appearance.

Anyways, I think for Star King Kirito, we should probably label him as

"At least Large Star level (Superior to his younger self who can move the stars around), possibly Multi Solar System level+ (Can shake the universe with 20% of his power, though, it is unknown if the underworld universe is as big as our own)"

Also, if we only have proof of a few solar systems, it's probably not going to get nearly as high results. Mayhaps would be above High 4-C though. Worth a shot.

@SomebodyData

His current Alicization key is literally all his versions from all the Alicization Arcs in one key, which doesn't make sense, at all.

@AnonymousBlank

Yes and no. It's Kirito but technically not.

SomebodyData said:
@DMUA Hold on, is there anything really important that current Kirito lacks from the first keys? Because at that point, it would also just be adding to the power set.
Sword Skills, Guns, dual wielding, magic, and he replaces all of that with a boatload o hax based on the strength of his memories and stuff.

I'd say they're fairly different in every regard I can fathom

Shaking nearby solar systems doesn't even reach Low 4-C. I tried it yesterday.

Granted, all our cosmic shaking calcs are lowballed as all hell, but it's the best we can do.

@Kuroiha hence why the 3 tabs split no?

Also, can anyone actually explain the difference of Star King Kirito and normal Kirito? Like don't gauge the difference, actually state the differences.

Really?

Shaking just one Solar System was High 5-A assuming I didn't mess this up

Knowing me it's probably way off

@DMUA, you know we could tab the different skills and abilities per the versions (Akin to Samus or the God Tier PMMM characters)

I mean, I guess

but I myself am more partial to giving a completely different variation of something a completely different page

SomebodyData said:
Also, can anyone actually explain the difference of Star King Kirito and normal Kirito? Like don't gauge the difference, actually state the differences.
Higa didn't delete EoS UW Kirito's memories, only Asuna's, and kept UW Kirito in the Underworld while IRL Kirito got to stay with Asuna.

SK Kirito is literally almost an entirely different person, but is still Kirito.

Wow.

Tier 4 SAO just got a lot more sensible RN.

If this goes through, I'm all in for it.

Kepekley23 said:
Well, I took frontal area into account in my calc.
I mean, it's not like it's one side getting shaken, right?

or ugh

Crawling in my Crawl
Crawling in my Crawl

This is why I'm not calc group

4-A Kirito could be a thing as a "Possibly"

MFTL+ Kirito is definitely a thing

Can everyone just state their opinion really quick?

(What you think about 4-C, 4-B, 4-A, MFTL+)

It's anywhere from High 5-A to 4-A apparently

Anyways, what was that feat of moving stars? Was it the "Turning day into night" section or something else you haven't gotten around to posting? That could determine the low end for the boy.

Who exactly does this scale to ? I read everything and it seems you are taking feats from quite a deals of appearances. I need to know... A scaling chain of sorts .

The feats look legitimate if that's what you are asking.

Back