• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
At 4:36, Spongebob shows telekinesis

And yeah, Danmaku with bubbles makes sence.

Ms. Puff can also have Mid-High Regenerationn from regenerating after exploding with no remains left.

That one fits better, if we had a page for that, leading to just Flight instead for this case.

Wait, then again, that levitation would be a part of his Gravity Manipulation.

So what should we do about the laser dodging feats then? I honestly feel its alright however I will say Below Average speed and Massively Hypersonic+ does seem a bit iffy and a little huge leap I have to slightly agree with MZX.

Also my question remains in a possible what if question: If this gets accepted would this also obviously affect the Superhero form's? Supersonic changed to Massively Hypersonic+ Reactions?

Insecurity97 said:
"At least Below Average with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions" seems fine to me
I'm not sure about the superforms getting MHS+ reactions though
SpongeBob in his Superhero form did dodge said cannon balls like folly so it should probably make sense putting it MH+ also, leaving a base spongeBob as Massively Hypersonic+ Reactions and just leaving his superform Supersonic doesn't feel balanced in the slightest.

MH+? Dodging lasers is usually around Relativistic.

And the cast having higher reactions than when being big is likely something to be expected with the increase in size, which increases weight and so the lost of speed is expectable.

Okay, FTL+ is reasonable, but only as reaction speed, travel speed should still just be "At least Below Average".

Thats why I was thinking Below Average with FTL+ reaction speed, and its been performed thrice. One in Walking the Plankton, one in Sponge Out of Water, and one in the comics.

Well, they are stated to be stronger than their base forms, so it´s actually possible, but only for the reactions, then again.

Bobsican said:
Well, they are stated to be stronger than their base forms, so it´s actually possible, but only for the reactions, then again.
Makes sense, also should their super forms in travel speed really only Superhuman? I feel like its actually alluded to be much higher then that, Maybe not FTL+ but at least higher then Superhuman.

Psychomaster35 said:
Thats why I was thinking Below Average with FTL+ reaction speed, and its been performed thrice. One in Walking the Plankton, one in Sponge Out of Water, and one in the comics.
There's also "Karen's Virus" and "Plankton's Good Eye"

It being in a row in one sitting doesn't make it not an outlier

If it is inconsistent with their other speed feats, which it is, it's an outlier

No

Even so in that same comic he gets hit by a falling sandbag the feat is clearly an outlier even if it was light

Paul Frank said:
It being in a row in one sitting doesn't make it not an outlier
If it is inconsistent with their other speed feats, which it is, it's an outlier
So by your logic Garfield's FTL feat should be considered an outlier then due to only showing said feat ONCE?

Yeah, the Spongebob cast has consistently been tagged and maimed things far slower than light. Considering there's only been two legitimate instances of laser-dodging provided (that being the blog in the OP and the feat "Karen's Virus") Imma go ahead and call this an outlier.

@lad

If Garfield has no feats near the level of FTL and it comes from a single feat then yes that is an outlier by definition

Back