• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
So I tried to calc this, and it gets a rating of Massively Hypersonic+ reaction speed, which may be probably impressive. The Spongebob verse when I viewed this has shown many laser dodging feats consistently, so I dont think its an outlier. Any thoughts?

EDIT:Turned out, it was actually FTL+ when they pointed it out. Thoughts?

Not talking about this calculation specifically, but I wonder if people acknowledge the fact that this verse takes place underwater, where sound travels four times faster than in air.

Well we use above ground values so I would assume they would be divided by 4, but I don't think the wiki has any specific criteria on things outside of air.

Massively Hypersonic+ Like Jimbo eh? A W E S O M E !: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdN0NXgjsn8 :D

And I have showcased a (Somewhat.) Laser dodging feat from a comic strip (Yes SpongeBob has his comics also.) Where he dodges paraylizing rays from his Robot counterpart POINT BLANK MIND YOU:

In issue #27: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/ZVAC7R3ou...-7n6Hgh_-lhbG8iDOVvx9p3puUDN8Clv-cldFSW=s1600

He dodges rays from his robot counterpart right here: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/3Pn2IjE2O...G_G_KDxYnNUuudfxIAXafUbEF77m9YX5hkUjt7u=s1600

God only knows what other feats he might have in other issues.

But anyways, If only we can take care of the Below Average speed... Actually I admit I kind of find MH+ and below average now a bit iffy, same with the addition of their super forms should also recieve and upgrade of some kind from this?

Well, it could just be Below Average with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions. Calc is fine, though. Seems you beat me to the punch for finding Plankton's size.

SpelunkyDunkey said:
Well, it could just be Below Average with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions. Calc is fine, though. Seems you beat me to the punch for finding Plankton's size.
Still Iffy nevertheless, I always thought despite their size sticking with Below Average I feel Below Average is a bit of a nerf given some feats, You also forgot to mention the speed from their super forms, should it or changed to Massively Hypersonic+? Something like this "Superhuman with Massively Hypersonic+ Reaction speeds (Should be at a slightly higher degree then originally.)" Or does it STAY Supersonic?

IIRC, SpongeBob and Plankton dodged lasers in "Karen's Virus", so that's another feat. And there's also the obvious feat in the second movie

Insecurity97 said:
IIRC, SpongeBob and Plankton dodged lasers in "Karen's Virus", so that's another feat. And there's also the obvious feat in the second movie
Oh yeah I forgot about "Karen's Virus." but the Plankton who you were refering to was NOT plankton but a rather muscular noble version of Plankton in Karens mind, as for the Bubbles the Dolphin feat it was an "Outlier." due to the afermentioned "Inconsistencies.", besides in the said dolphin feat SpongeBob looked like he was randomly avoding not getting shot rather then actually reacting to them directly, if he somehow reflected/reacted to some higher speed laser one day with his Spatula that would be awesome. xD

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Honestly not calling this feat an outlier is pretty generous.
EDIT: Nvm, this is speed, not AP.
Which one? The one where Plankton dodges a "Laser." DIRECTLY, Or the one in "Karen's Virus."Anyways Both episodes of which actually reacted DIRECTLY unlike the Dodging "Lasers." from Bubbles one where SpongeBob just randomly dodges lasers rather then coming in face to face with them in said scene.

Bobsican said:
Anyways, considering there´s also the feat where Spongeob and Plankton dodge Bubbles´s lasers, I think this is fine.
Oh I don't know about the Dolphin part, If I remember correctly SpongeBob was the one majorly "Reacting." To lasers but it looks to me like he was dodging aimlessely in order to not get hit, Also accordingly it was just "Generic Energy Blasts."

BUT there is the episode "Karen's Virus." Where I linked yet another laser dodging feat. I have a question, with this in mind should their reactions speeds in their superhero forms ALSO be Massively Hypersonic+ then? would this scale only to SpongeBob and Plankton or everyone else?

Are there any instances of the characters moving over 7000 times the speed of sound? This seems Outlier-ish.

Insecurity97 said:
Holy Jimminy... I actually haven't noted the distance he had travel to get to Bikini Bottom! Now its not much of a laughing matter anymore, This kind of brings me back to the Plankton kicking Burger Beard feat but with Hassle Hoff delivering the duo back to Bikini Bottom.

Maverick Zero X said:
Are there any instances of the characters moving over 7000 times the speed of sound? This seems Outlier-ish.
By your Logic Garfield's FTL feat should be considered an outlier due to never showing such a scene ever again (Despite having other variable speed, as far as I know.) Not to mention the fact SpongeBob has moved out of the way out of one again in Karens Virus.

Garfield's FTL feat probably is an outlier too.

I disagree with upgrading every character based off a one-off laser feat.

Maverick Zero X said:
Garfield's FTL feat probably is an outlier too.
I disagree with upgrading every character based off a one-off laser feat.
Two... Maybe even more in fact, I mean Gumball AS A KID did manage to go SO FAST everything around him was in slow motion.

Two... Maybe even more in fact, I mean Gumball AS A KID did manage to go SO FAST everything around him was in slow motion.
Thats a Subsonic feat tho

Insecurity97 said:
Thats a Subsonic feat tho
Yeah I really felt they should have kept that but for the sake of consistency I guess!

Oof I just remembered Gumball needs upgrades. I've still got two Seasons to watch but whateves.

Back