• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was watching the CCC translation walkthrough and noticed this description regarding what star rank means.

1.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

since star rank is something that cannot be numerically represented, it would either mean infinity or an infinitely increasing finite number. we know that Moon Cell BB has all of her stats at star rank, including her speed, so shouldn't her MFTL+ speed be changed to infinite or at least possible infinite, along with all the people who fought her or scale to her?

and yes while the CCC playable do not show star rank stats, this is clearly because those are the stats for their base forms and not their origin forms. but you guys probably already know this. just thought I'd mention it.

Last edited:
seems countless or ad-infinitium
countless wouldn't mean can't be represented by any numerical value, especially since this is a Moon Cell AI saying this who would have knowledge of numbers way beyond humans logically. and she said it was more than just exceeding the limits of the counter. also I think you're misusing the term ad-infinitum. these scans should qualify at the very last for possibly infinite.

countless wouldn't mean can't be represented by any numerical value, especially since this is a Moon Cell AI saying this who would have knowledge of numbers way beyond humans logically. and she said it was more than just exceeding the limits of the counter. also I think you're misusing the term ad-infinitum. these scans should qualify at the very last for possibly infinite.
going to wait imput from nasuverse supporters then, neutral for now

isn't a character whose natural environment is Imaginary Number Space will have infinite speed?

Note: Only characters whose natural environment is Imaginary Number Space were given infinite speed, as well as shown the ability to manipulate Imaginary Number Space itself.

isn't a character whose natural environment is Imaginary Number Space will have infinite speed?

Note: Only characters whose natural environment is Imaginary Number Space were given infinite speed, as well as shown the ability to manipulate Imaginary Number Space itself.

that was removed a long time ago though.

Back