• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible scaling issue with Gon, Killua, and Razor

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
All you guys need to do is to get those calcs evaluated by a staff member.
I believe most if not all of them have been accepted as they are the basis for the current stats. I'll link the threads they were accepted in shortly

I think that part is largely agreed upon so I can make that change if nobody objects.

Ok since it seems like everyone agrees with the Gon addition at the very least I shall make the edits

@Antvasima

Well Killua's rating still needs to be discussed and some of the Phantom Troupe ratings seem iffy as well. And some Troupe feats possibly need calcing as well such as Kortopi and Uvogin's feats respectively. Furthermore Zeno Zoldyck's rating needs discussion as well, as there's enough evidence for him to scale to low 7-C, but it may affect Chrollo as well potentially.

So it's quite a mess if i do say so myself.

If Zeno scales to Low 7-C, Chrollo doesn't necessarily have to scale because EmperorRorepme brought up the possibility that Zeno was holding back, and Chrollo wasn't trying to kill him, only steal his Hatsu, meaning both of them weren't really serious at fighting.

Whats the evidence for Zeno being Low 7-C? Also if Zeno is Low 7-C Chrollo should definitely be Low 7-C as well because Zeno said that during Yorknew if Chrollo was serious he could have killed him.

Zeno routinely spars with Netero and apparently he's skilled enough that Netero brings out his 100-Type Guanyin Bodhisattva since Zeno clearly knows what it is and what it can do. Neferpitou was also far more excited at the idea of fighting Zeno than Kite.

Also if Chrollo scales to Low 7-C then so does Hisoka and that would mess up the entire scaling chain.

LordUrien935 said:
Zeno routinely spars with Netero and apparently he's skilled enough that Netero brings out his 100-Type Guanyin Bodhisattva since Zeno clearly knows what it is and what it can do. Neferpitou was also far more excited at the idea of fighting Zeno than Kite.

Also if Chrollo scales to Low 7-C then so does Hisoka and that would mess up the entire scaling chain.
I am fine with not fully scaling Chrollo due to lack of evidence, but I feel like there might be enough to warrant a possibly Higher rating imo.

Strawboi said:
Also was Chrollo trying to kill Hisoka or was he not going all out?
He effectively did kill him, but he sort of resurrected himself using post mortem Nen

EmperorRorepme said:
If Chrollo gets a possibly then so does Hisoka so that could still mess up the chain.
Does it though? I mean who actually scales to a serious full power Hisoka besides Illumi? And even then Illumi could get away with staying 8-A+ since the difference between the 8-As and the low 7-Cs is so minuscule. Honestly I'm not too sure, but imo I don't think Chrollo is that far below Zeno. And I don't think Pitou being excited about fighting Zeno takes anything away from Chrollo. I mean maybe she would've gotten excited about fighting Chrollo too? Theoretically anyone above Kite would excite her if you think about it, so yeah.

Oh and could someone please provide me with the Kortopi feat scans? I'll put it up on the calc requests thread along with a few other feats so it gets done until we finalize the scaling chain.

Uvogin scales. Kurapika scales. Hisoka scales. Illumi scales. Razor scales. Gon scales. Killua scales. There's some arguments for the Troupe scaling.

Physically I think a serious Zeno stomps Chrollo.

The thing is Zeno has more than just Pitou he also has Netero scaling.

Pitou didn't just get excited she devoted all of her Nen to attack. Whilst for Kite she still had En active. Also Zeno's reaction was excitement as well.

You can ask here for calculations: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3760369

Anyway, I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

@Emperor,

I agree with most of what you said I suppose. Except I don't really think he should fully scale to Netero, as Zeno himself said that Netero is a lot stronger than himself. Other than that I suppose it does make sense to keep Chrollo at 8-A+ until more info or scaling is revealed when the arc picks up again(if ever lmao).

Though I do still think a Likely Higher might be warranted, and to say Zeno stomps is a bit of a stretch imo, but ultimately it's such a small difference that I am fine with him just being 8-A+ as well.

You did pique my interest though. How does Killua scale to these people?

Personally I think he probably does in Kanmaru via possibly scaling to Illumi, but do you have something else in mind?

Do y'all agree with Gon's durability being scaled to Killua? I mean it's pretty much obvious they are pretty pretty comparable, if not Gon superior tbh.

He doesn't fully scale to Netero but he somewhat scales. Zeno states Netero always "got the better of him" i.e beat him every time.

Idk I don't believe Chrollo scales at all to a serious Zeno physically but 8-A+ is fine.

We also need to take into account Zeno's aura capacity. It is enormous.

Gon and Killua are comparable with Gon having more aura capacity whilst Killua has better control. So Gon's might somewhat be superior considering he's also an Enhancer but Killua should scale.

EmperorRorepme said:
Gon and Killua are comparable with Gon having more aura capacity whilst Killua has better control. So Gon's might somewhat be superior considering he's also an Enhancer but Killua should scale.
You mean scale to the Jajanken or just in general? I agree that Kanmaru should at the very least be scaled to Jajanken honestly.

Well yea I always thought Killua was superior to Gon (Aura capacity and Aura potential aside). The question is should Kanmaru be scaled to Jajanken or just stay as it is currently rated (which is an arbitrary "Likely 8-A" not even 8-A+)

He was for most of the series until the Greed Island Arc where their bases both equalled out. Though Killua still had the assassin techniques which gave him the edge. Same for Early Chimera Ant until Gon goes berserk and his aura skyrockets.

Why would Kanmaru scale to a Greed Island Arc Jajanken?

Killua also had a much more useful Hatsu imo, even before he developed it fully. Gon's Jajanken might be stronger but it requires a charge up time during which Killua would easily kill him. That's my personal opinion on Gon Vs. Killua in a nutshell.

As for Kanmaru's tier, honestly I'm not sure. It's speed is certainly top tier, but I'm not sure about the AP. I wasn't stating that it scales to this or that, more so asking your opinion on the matter. Because his showings against Youpi could be just explained away as the electricity temporarily paralyzing him temporarily and didn't really do that much damage. Other than that he's pretty featless AP wise, so idk

His Hatsu is definitely more useful and Killua in Greed Island would beat Gon. To be frank I find Gon's Hatsu to be rudimentary, basically anyone can do it. It's just Ko with conditions that enhance the power and it's common throughout Enhancers. Gon's is powerful because he has a huge aura capacity and aura output.

I don't think Killua in Kanmaru should scale to a fully powered Jajanken because it is top tier among the HxH 8-As and would probably one-shot the majority if not all of them. He scales to Illumi though which should be enough.

I feel like Gon would get bodied by Uvogin and Phinks tbh as both seem far above him as enhancers. Maybe Rage Mode Gon is a different story, but normally I would give them the edge. This extends to people like Razor imo, but that's irrelevant I suppose.

Anyway I agree with scaling Killua to Illumi, seems like the best option imo.

Oh and do you happen to have the scan of Kortopi's building feat? I want to submit it for calculation along with Uvogin's feat. Probably Meruem's nuke tanking feat as well.

Back