• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible scaling issue with Gon, Killua, and Razor

Why Feitan can't scale to Nobunaga for being 8A+ ? I thought Feitan significantly stronger than him physically being ranked 5th in armwrestling, and at least comparable to him in his base ? Also it definitely affect Zazan too

Kin201 said:
Why Feitan can't scale to Nobunaga for being 8A+ ? I thought Feitan significantly stronger than him physically being ranked 5th in armwrestling, and at least comparable to him in his base ? Also it definitely affect Zazan too
Yea true. Feitan should at least be comparable to Nobunaga, if not possibly superior.

Strawboi said:
If we accept the Cheetu calc Meruem will be MHS+ due to his flight speed being three times as fast.
Oh yeah lol. MHS+ HxH is so exciting... let's hope it's accepted.

Anyway wouldn't this mean Killua should have MHS+ attack speed? It's pretty consistent too since his lightning bolt completely blitzed Youpi, who's MHS.

Unfortunately the calcs weren't accepted, but yeah Killua's lightning can be used as far as I know. The series implied Nen Transmutation doesn't change the properties of the object (Hisoka's as a solid example) and the lightning feat page also supports this.

Torein said:
Unfortunately the calcs weren't accepted, but yeah Killua's lightning can be used as far as I know. The series implied Nen Transmutation doesn't change the properties of the object (Hisoka's as a solid example) and the lightning feat page also supports this.
Ahh that's a shame.

Well Killua's lightning seems to be real lightning as far as I can tell so it should be counted for Attack speed

It definitely is real lightning/electricity since it is derived from electricity based energy sources. The reason why he was able to easily transmute his aura into electricity was because of his electrical torture and the use of a taser.

We need to get Meruem's feat calced or at least LS via attacks. His En was stated to be a the speed of flash of light. So many people sleep on this statement but I think it's pretty reasonable and ain't an outlier as far as we know his fully potential weren't exposed due to his death and no feats contradicted that either.

I think he should have LS travel at least. But yeah Post-Rose Meruem doesn't cause any inconsistencies because he's a God tier. No one scales to him

Well. If his fists were as strong as nukes he'd be stronger than Meruem lol. It's just a goal that he hadn't reached yet, and likely never would've xD.

Torein said:
Oh no lol. I meant the small missile thingy.
Well considering his feats, and that he tanked a missile casually lol. I'd say that's a terrible low ball.

Torein said:
I thought a small missile should be around MCB. Lol
I guess it depends on the missile type lol.. I was thinking about the small missile he stopped with his hands against the mafia

Well is there any other scaling issues we can handle while we wait for the calcs to be made?

No, not really. Unless you want to scale early HxH. We have a statement from Kurapika saying just mastering the basics of Nen is an increase in stats of dozens of times. So I'm wondering how we apply this to early HxH.

EmperorRorepme said:
No, not really. Unless you want to scale early HxH. We have a statement from Kurapika saying just mastering the basics of Nen is an increase in stats of dozens of times. So I'm wondering how we apply this to early HxH.
Well considering the strength disparity between Nen users and regular humans, I wouldn't dismiss such a statement imo. I know that fear and death hax is big factor, but Nen users are objectively stronger as well, so idk.

Back