• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Rex Salazar Upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That calc was rejected by Antoniofer, and I was going to recalc it once I got to the episode in which it happened.

Liger686 said:
That calc was rejected by Antoniofer, and I was going to recalc it once I got to the episode in which it happened.
Something rubs me the wrong way about how calcs work here. How come the decision on wether or not its accepted is left to one person only?

@Versus

It isn't. It's left to the calc members who are willing to look through the material and see if the math is solid.

Unfortunately, we're short on them, particularly when Gwenbleiddd and Lina Shields, who also happened to be Admins, had to retire due to personal issues in real life.

Hence we're left with a few Calc Team members making and reviewing any number of calcs at once.

But I still don't get why this particular calc was rejected. Probably not entirely relevant. But a former calc member commented on the blog saying it looked solid enough.(Minor rant incoming)

For Rex Town Level doesn't quite cut it. Right now Combined Human could beat him. Despite the fact that Rex did overpower Diamondhead.(7-A)

Sorry if I'm being a bit abrasive. But there was a time when Master Chief was rated higher than many of Ben Tennyson's aliens. Master #### Chief!! With that rating, sites like Spacebattles were laughing at us.

Hell Saitama's profile stated he could hit intangible beings for awhile.. Despite it being obvious he couldn't.

Just want everything to be totally accurate. As seen with the above examples. This site kinda struggles with that at times tbh.

Just saying, the way youre trying to upgrade by saying he should be stronger than characters from completely different franchises isnt going to fly. What other forums think of us doesnt matter.

Why? The crossover is canon and has been stated by Man of Action(They created both shows) That it IS. Just because there have been disasters with NON- cannon crossovers in the past doesn't discredit ones that are legitimatley canon.

But its clear you guys won't listen to reason. I guesss that's why Ben Tennyson was tier 9-8 for awhile. And Master Chief High 8-C to 8-B(lmao)

If you yall get offended. Sorry its the internet....

No, i was referring to how you were saying he should be higher than 7-C because him being 7-C means the Combined Human can beat him.

The Ben 10 pages were a mess because for a long time we didnt have anyone who knew about the series and was willing to do the work to clean them up.

WeeklyBattles said:
No, i was referring to how you were saying he should be higher than 7-C because him being 7-C means the Combined Human can beat him.
The Ben 10 pages were a mess because for a long time we didnt have anyone who knew about the series and was willing to do the work to clean them up.
I mentioned Combined Human to describe how Low in 7-C Rex is. (He's very much baseline) Not at all relating to upgrades.

Serious debater said:
Shouldn't Rex scale to diamondhead?
He should. But this site loves to downplay everything as much as possible. After all, there was a time when Ben's aliens were weaker than Master Chief.

Rex's Island level feat was rejected because some dude said we didn't know the units from the numbers. When they recalc it they're probably going to use milimeters per second so they can lowball the result as much as possible.

They also say rex shouldn't scale to Ben because it was a crossover. Despite the fact that it is canon, and has been stated by the authors to be canon. It also took up the episode slots for both Ben 10 and Generator Rex the day it aired. If these weirdos want to lowball Rex as much as possible like this.. Then they might aswell go and delete Shocksquatch's page. Because he debuted in the crossovver.

@VersusJunkie

Actually, the reason why Rex isn't scaled to Diamondhead is because both verses are undergoing revisions.

Have a little patience please.

What are you even talking about at this point?

Using Milimeters per second or m/s literally will make no difference since the units will convert into the same value anyway. Hell you could use lightyears/per second or miles/per decade and it still come out the same in the end.

If you have a problem with a calc, re-do it yourself. Assalt made a wonderful introduction to it here: Calculations Introduction and References. If you have a problem with scaling, make a thread about it. No need to insult us because you think our profiles aren't what you think they should be.

Liger686 said:
@VersusJunkie
Actually, the reason why Rex isn't scaled to Diamondhead is because both verses are undergoing revisions.
There! That's the awnser I was looking for. Now I understand.

Sorry for my outbursts. I have a tendency to get heated that I can't really help.

Should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back