• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Resurrection Addition for Kiran/Breidablik

XitSign

He/Him
First proposal, so bare with me if I'm not doing this right.

One of the bits of small talk you can get out of Commander Anna eplains why Fire Emblem Heroes doesn't have perma-death like other Fire Emblems:

"We can revive Heroes who fall during battle as long as you're with us, Summoner."

Ignoring the horrible implication that your level 10 Eirika that you just can't get to live through a training battle is expeiencing an actual death over and over...I think this means that the Breidablik has some sort of resurrection ability ontop of summoning the heroes. The only reason she'd point out that Kiran needs to be around is if it had something to do with Breidablik, since no one else can wield it.

Back