• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Small Kiran Revisions

I feel like Kiran's page could be cleaned up a bit, but I shouldn't be proposing anything too controversial here. Notably, he's missing some abilities and some of the justifications could be fixed up a bit.

Extrasensory Perception: At least I think that's what you would list this as. Basically, Kiran has the same view the player has, essentially viewing battles from above like a chess board.

Power Nullification: This one stands out to me because the Rite of Frost granted breidablik with the power of ice, not the power of nullification. Yes, it was able to counter the Muspellflame, but that was more via the fact that Nifl's ice seems to be the only thing in the setting with the capability to douse Muspell's fire. If Surtr's invulnerability wasn't fire-based it would have done nothing to it. The other stuff under this ability is fine, I just suggest moving the Rite of Frost to ice manipulation and making the note that Nifl's ice can put out Muspell's inexhaustible flames as a potency feat.

Power Bestowal: This is already on the page, but I feel that it should be noted that inheritable skills are granted to units by Kiran. This is implied by basically every line of dialogue when you make them learn a skill either thanking Kiran or acknowledging him giving them a gift to make them stronger. Kiran is also implied to accelerate their overall growth, like here where a particularly good level up has Thorr impressed at the power of the summoner.

Acausality (Type 4): Kiran exists outside Alfador's plan, which encompasses all of time itself, as stated here. This also plays into seers having trouble seeing his future, which is already listed on the page.

Intelligence: We could change the justification to Morgan directly comparing his strategic skills to Robin's. A lot better than what we have now, which is just essentially just assuming that because tacticians listen to his orders (even though they really don't have much of a choice, lol) that must mean he's smarter than them.

Stats: I also think the page would benefit from a revision to his stat justification because rn he's just scaled via killing Hel, which was technically done via hax and would have happened whether he was actually stronger or not. There are some statements about the actual power he holds that I think could be added. Such as Loki stating he could rule over the nine worlds as well as all the outrealms. Or Thorr saying his power is a threat to the gods. These two alone should be enough to make the justification a lot less flimsy, making him very clearly comparable to gods.

That first one has me wondering if Kiran is actually just an avatar of a higher being

I'm fine with most of these, but I will point out that Kiran, or rather the Breidablik harnessed the power of Angrboða, so they would be superior to Hel regardless. I was going to change Kiran's justification eventually, with the aformentioned statements, and stuff like Thórr being awestruck by Kiran's power, and being implied to eventually play an instrumental role in defeating Alfaðör

That first one has me wondering if Kiran is actually just an avatar of a higher being
The Player (Fire Emblem) profile

Anyways I'd say the stuff about Kiran's "power" is most likely referring to being able to summon an army of the greatest Heroes from across the multiverse, but otherwise this is all fine

All of this looks good. Here's what I'd suggest for Kiran's new intelligence:

Genius (Acts as the strategist for their many Heroes, with their strategies rivalling that of Robin)

That being said, I’m curious if there’s any other statements from Heroes regarding Kiran’s intellect. Could take awhile to sort through, but Morgan’s statement is a great find

All of this looks good. Here's what I'd suggest for Kiran's new intelligence:

Genius (Acts as the strategist for their many Heroes, with their strategies rivalling that of Robin)

That being said, I’m curious if there’s any other statements from Heroes regarding Kiran’s intellect. Could take awhile to sort through, but Morgan’s statement is a great find
If it helps, male Morgan also compares Kiran to Robin, so that's at least some corroboration there. Looking at dialogue from some other people who are known for their strategy/cunning we do have Claude saying he values Kiran's tactics and wants to bring him back to Fodlan.

Back